PHOTOGRAPHY Got a camera? Want to share your hobby? Post in here!

Bikes

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 02:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Troponin
Ok, I am going to get myself in trouble a little here, but I find the cult following to be largely ghetto. Let's not forget most cults are delusional crazies that make decisions based on what others are doing and don't think on their own.

Yes, I am a dick. I wear the name badge proudly can you tell I am biased against the busa and many of its riders?
Na you wont get your self in trouble you are just a douche with poor taste is all. The fact that your stereo type riders of a certain bike makes you narrow minded. Also the fact that you reference a my terminology "cult following" as you do is pretty dumb also. But hey you called it DICK. I ride the zx10r and understand and respect what the Busa was made for. Have a good day on your cruiser.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:19 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SLO TRUCK
Na you wont get your self in trouble you are just a douche with poor taste is all. The fact that your stereo type riders of a certain bike makes you narrow minded. Also the fact that you reference a my terminology "cult following" as you do is pretty dumb also. But hey you called it DICK. I ride the zx10r and understand and respect what the Busa was made for. Have a good day on your cruiser.
By the looks of it, you fit in to the category I described?

You can stereotype the bike I ride all you want. I won't get my panties in a bunch of it over someone's opinion on the Internet. I ride a Night Rod btw, so give me your best shot
Old 09-17-2011, 10:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Troponin
By the looks of it, you fit in to the category I described?

You can stereotype the bike I ride all you want. I won't get my panties in a bunch of it over someone's opinion on the Internet. I ride a Night Rod btw, so give me your best shot
Ya let me tell ya I am super Ghetto Just find it funny that you need to voice your opinion (a newbie) in a thread about photography on what you think looks like **** or doesn't. As far as stereo typing you I don't need to you did that yourself.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:24 PM

Here we go, bike PHOTO thread turns into a bunch of haters, you ride what YOU want, dont hate.