PHOTOGRAPHY Got a camera? Want to share your hobby? Post in here!

Bikes

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 10:29 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

^ That 'busa is Suh - weet!!!
Old 09-16-2011, 10:40 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 373 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t

lined up by Trever1t, on Flickr
Just my opinion but you need a little bit more contrast in the picture and a little less color saturation. Its borderline blown-out and the green in the background is distracting since its over saturated. Play with the black level some for some more contrast seperation. Also, using a gaussian blur is a good way to cover up noise. I like the composition though.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:46 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Atomic
Just my opinion but you need a little bit more contrast in the picture and a little less color saturation. Its borderline blown-out and the green in the background is distracting since its over saturated. Play with the black level some for some more contrast seperation. Also, using a gaussian blur is a good way to cover up noise. I like the composition though.
All I read was, "blah blah, blah blah blah blah."

Old 09-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think 'Busas are ugly, really. Only reason they get any attention is because they are fast, but how people can say they are cool looking or nice is beyond me. It looks like a damn fat slug. Then again, the design seems purposeful, its aerodynamics are better than most bikes.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Atomic
Originally Posted by Superado
All I read was, "blah blah, blah blah blah blah."

At first glance I thought the green saturation helped, the contrast between the bush and the fender but then it does kind of hide the main point of the pic, all of those bikes.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Troponin
I think 'Busas are ugly, really. Only reason they get any attention is because they are fast, but how people can say they are cool looking or nice is beyond me. It looks like a damn fat slug. Then again, the design seems purposeful, its aerodynamics are better than most bikes.

Say what you will about the 'slugs', but unlike most people that put fat tires and stretch em to the ends of the earth, I left mine stock length but RAISED it a inch and have full ohlins, kinda helps I work at a bike dealership..
Old 09-16-2011, 01:40 PM
On The Tree

I thought I had some good pix of my bike on my photobucket account but i guess not..... Ill add mine later
Old 09-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Team Paulie

Say what you will about the 'slugs', but unlike most people that put fat tires and stretch em to the ends of the earth, I left mine stock length but RAISED it a inch and have full ohlins, kinda helps I work at a bike dealership..
That actually looks much better. I thinkmthe front fairing is just too big for my taste. Like I said, they are very aerodynamic for a motorcycle, so the shape serves a purpose, they just look fat from the front.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Superado
^ That 'busa is Suh - weet!!!
Thanks man the busa is just his round town bike, its clean to say the least.

Originally Posted by Troponin
LOL really that is funny. They probably have the biggest cult following of any sport bike. They are just sexy long and sleek.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SLO TRUCK
Thanks man the busa is just his round town bike, its clean to say the least.

LOL really that is funny. They probably have the biggest cult following of any sport bike. They are just sexy long and sleek.
Ok, I am going to get myself in trouble a little here, but I find the cult following to be largely ghetto. Let's not forget most cults are delusional crazies that make decisions based on what others are doing and don't think on their own.

Yes, I am a dick. I wear the name badge proudly can you tell I am biased against the busa and many of its riders?

Quick Reply: Bikes