New Members Come in and introduce yourself.

Hi. New to this and need help

Old 01-28-2017, 01:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi. New to this and need help

So i have a couple of Dorman EGR parts got sale. I wanted to post them here.. But I'm having a hard time navigating thruvthe site. Manufactured specifically for diesel vehicles, Dorman's EGR Cooler is quality-engineered to cool exhaust gas and recirculate it back to the engine. Replacement prevents coolant from leaking into the exhaust manifold and may protect the engine from extensive damage. This EGR Cooler features a straight tube design increasing part longevity, helping to reduce soot collection and clogging, and preventing issues with radiator style EGR Coolers.
Old 01-28-2017, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EGR parts. 90 bucks

Manufactured specifically for diesel vehicles, Dorman's EGR Cooler is quality-engineered to cool exhaust gas and recirculate it back to the engine. Replacement prevents coolant from leaking into the exhaust manifold and may protect the engine from extensive damage. This EGR Cooler features a straight tube design increasing part longevity, helping to reduce soot collection and clogging, and preventing issues with radiator style EGR Coolers.
Any ways this parts go for about 160 bucks. . I'm letting my go for 90.
Old 01-28-2017, 07:14 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rules in the classified section state that you need to have at least 50 posts or been a member for 6 months before posting anything for sale.

Search this Thread