Military Truckers For the Armed Forces members of PerformanceTrucks!

U.S. Navy Members in here!!!

Old 03-19-2009, 09:24 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by elmexi
HAHA how about we make these posts AM Posts. no jk. I was an AM for a couple of years. Didn't like the political side of the house. Crossrated. Could never be any happier. Now a current active duty AWR2. I'll be transfering to jax here soon. Let me know if any of you guys are out there.
what command are you going to?
i own a house in Jax (Orange Park, 10mi south of base) if needed. don't know if your married, have family or not.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:30 AM
12 Second Club

Are you a Hs or hsl dub? I'm currently at 46 in Mayport
Old 03-19-2009, 11:10 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by MGMC
Are you a Hs or hsl dub? I'm currently at 46 in Mayport
hey fool i text u the other day but i guess i have the wrong # maybe.
i'm in town until saturday.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bluecajun5.3
i own a house in Jax (Orange Park, 10mi south of base) if needed. don't know if your married, have family or not.
Haha now thats military networking at its finest
Old 03-24-2009, 09:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

sorry to rain on the AM parade, time to drop in some powerplants "AD" right here stationed in norfolk ya'll right about VA...
Old 03-25-2009, 02:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bluecajun5.3
I'm an HS crewman heading over to HS-5 last I checked. Written orders should be along the way here pretty soon so anything can be a surprise from the detailer. Jax for sure though. 2 buddies and myself are road tripping it out there from san diego with me and are looking at places in the mandarin area. Not married single as hell enjoying my from row seat in life.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LaCamionetaGris
sorry to rain on the AM parade, time to drop in some powerplants "AD" right here stationed in norfolk ya'll right about VA...
Not raining on anything brotha it's all good. I used to be at VAW-120 when I was an AM in Norfolk for a few years. The unfortunate thing is now as an AW HS aircrewman my worst nightmare of heading up to Norfolk may come true in my lifetime haha. The HS community on the east coast is transitioning to HSC with a gift of moving to Virginia (Norfolk). What command are u with?
Old 03-25-2009, 05:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ex-Navy ET2 here. After 6 I got out and went to college...was not going back out to sea as an E-5.

Did a little bit of sea time:
Old 03-25-2009, 02:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by elmexi
Not raining on anything brotha it's all good. I used to be at VAW-120 when I was an AM in Norfolk for a few years. The unfortunate thing is now as an AW HS aircrewman my worst nightmare of heading up to Norfolk may come true in my lifetime haha. The HS community on the east coast is transitioning to HSC with a gift of moving to Virginia (Norfolk). What command are u with?
... oh forreal Vaw-120 i might be heding over their, or HS-10 in San Diego, i just put in orders, but for know i am in VAW-126
Old 03-26-2009, 02:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LaCamionetaGris
... oh forreal Vaw-120 i might be heding over their, or HS-10 in San Diego, i just put in orders, but for know i am in VAW-126
Haha that's weird as hell cause I used to be at 120 and I'm at HS-10 right now. Either one you got to be prepared to work alot! HS-10 has a good 10-12 events a day for both day and night check. Mids have all the repair work as always. It's hard work. Honestly. 126 huh? I used to come over for consumables we didn't have lol. do u know an AM3 Villarreal?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: U.S. Navy Members in here!!!