Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

WTB Hptuners

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 09:12 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00SILVERADO53
I Have Also Tried To Deal With This Guys About An Airbag Suspension He Never Got Back To Me About Anything Good Thing I Didnt Give Him No Money. And I Can Say I Greatly Doubt He Is Sellin An Hptuners Cuz He Dont Tune He Has A Tune From The Guy That Tunes My Truck
Well, he did tell me that he bought HPTuners, but never used it cause Nelson does his tuning.

He's been PM'ing me a lot the last few minutes and SWEARS he is going to ship it to me and I'll have a tracking number tomorrow by noon. He said he works graveyards and it's just hard for him to get to UPS. If that's true, hey I understand, but don't lie to me. We'll see what happens. Hopefully there's a little good left in the world.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jephs422
Well, he did tell me that he bought HPTuners, but never used it cause Nelson does his tuning.

He's been PM'ing me a lot the last few minutes and SWEARS he is going to ship it to me and I'll have a tracking number tomorrow by noon. He said he works graveyards and it's just hard for him to get to UPS. If that's true, hey I understand, but don't lie to me. We'll see what happens. Hopefully there's a little good left in the world.
yeah bro ill send it tomorrow bro and ill give you the traking # by noon bro dont worry no more
Old 04-24-2008, 10:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i saw him crusing yestrday like at 1-2 in the afternoon real kool with the windows down and i just talk to his cuzin today ,he cuzin is a real good friend of mine and even got mad when i told him about this but well here it gose my freind called him and whitegmc03 told him that he was alrady gonna send it but that it was a superchips that was what he was goona send u and i was like WTF well will see what happends if he dosent give u a tracking number by tomarrow forget about it and take some legal action cuz that guy whitegmc03 is a BIG ****** LIER
Old 04-24-2008, 10:50 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by La Yayo
whitegmc03 told him that he was alrady gonna send it but that it was a superchips that was what he was goona send u
Thats some fucked up **** right there.....I hope this works out.....
Old 04-24-2008, 10:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
Thats some fucked up **** right there.....I hope this works out.....
My dad used to tell me that if I lent someone some money and never saw it again, then it was probably worth it.

I think that applies here

If he comes through, I will be the first to let EVERYONE know, cause I slow shipped once and felt bad. It didn't mean I was a bad guy, I just should have communicated better. If that's the case here, then the kid will learn his lesson and communicate better.

If that's not he case and I got screwed...then......well, we'll see.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:58 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^good attitude^^

We're all watching.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:00 PM
Banned

Hes Not Tuned With Nelson
Old 04-24-2008, 11:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Looks really bad for whitegmc03... I know I wouldn't attempt to deal with him after this.

I hope it all works out for you.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Resident Retard

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Man you have to be one of the most positive people I have ever heard of... Put it this way if you believe in Karma (I don't), but if you do then in your next life your gonna come back has Hugh Hefner...
Old 04-24-2008, 11:04 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackGMC
Man you have to be one of the most positive people I have ever heard of... Put it this way if you believe in Karma (I don't), but if you do then in your next life your gonna come back has Hugh Hefner...
It also helps that Jeph is 6'2 315 lbs of ultimate fighter......Bullets are scared of him.

Quick Reply: WTB Hptuners