Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Who knows JordanH

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 11:50 AM
TECH Addict

Received 371 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by JordanH
That's exactly what I was thinking when we were going over that bridge! I was looking out over the river thinking damn this is a pretty high bridge, and how bad it would suck to go off of it! Next thing I look up and see is the rearend of a honda!

Luckily nobody was in the backseat, just a couple in the front. The drivers side back tire was touching the drivers seat. They were at a dead stop and we hit them around 65mph. They said they were stopped for traffic, but they slid a good 40ft when we hit them and we slid about 50ft in front of them, but no other vehicles were involved. Bottom line my friend driving wasn't paying attention and I was looking out over the water thinking how bad it would suck to fly off that bridge. I saw it before he did and he had just enough time to try and swerve, which I guess helped some? I'm just thankful it wasn't a semi or big truck sitting there!

Same thing happened to me in 2009 when I wrecked my '77 C10 I was working on.

Was driving it home after having just put transmission #2 in it, new driveshaft, new torque converter and was cruising along and I see 2-3 cars start swerving. I did a quick mirror check to see if I could get over, I couldn't and when my eyes went back center, BAM!!!! Full speed and I hit them, hard.

Truck was totaled. Hood went up like a tent, front fenders laid open. God I was pissed off.

But, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand cuss words:

Good luck with this Jordan (and Jordan's friend). I got sued 2x after this accident. The people I hit, who were sitting in the fast lane of the interstate, no flashers, no hood up, just sitting each sued me. Once in local court and once in State court. They were seeking $40k ($15k from local (max) and $25k from State (max)) and wouldn't take State Farm's offer. It was only the day court, that they took the offer, pennies on the dollar at that. It was something like $7k.

They didn't get much after paying their attorney's. That made me smile.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by madmann26
Good luck with this Jordan (and Jordan's friend). I got sued 2x after this accident. The people I hit, who were sitting in the fast lane of the interstate, no flashers, no hood up, just sitting each sued me. Once in local court and once in State court. They were seeking $40k ($15k from local (max) and $25k from State (max)) and wouldn't take State Farm's offer. It was only the day court, that they took the offer, pennies on the dollar at that. It was something like $7k.

They didn't get much after paying their attorney's. That made me smile.
I have a friend that works in claims. Unless there is some sort of gross negligence they offer what the injury is worth according to the law, which insurance company obviously know well. When they say they are going to lawyer up he tells them go ahead, the offer isn't going to change and the lawyers are going to take their cut.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I received the turbos in perfect condition.

This was a special situation where Jordan shipped the turbos and then life happened. Jordan kept his word and everything was as promised. I would deal with Jordan again and will see if I can delete this post after people following can see the outcome and hold no judgement against Jordan. Thanks.