Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Who knows JordanH

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 10:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who knows JordanH

Who knows or has met JordanH? I believe he is out of El Paso and sells a lot on this forum. I recently paid him for 2 Precision 5858 turbos and have not received a tracking number or the package. He is not answering my texts or phone calls. Any info will help as I already have some. Thanks. Mods if this isn't allowed please let me know where I can post this.
Old 10-21-2016, 11:24 PM
Custm2500's Rude Friend

Received 758 Likes on 627 Posts

It has been moved to the correct section.

Since you are a New member, How about some details of the transaction?

I haven't seen that particular set up for sale on this forum. Where did you find JordanH selling this product?
Old 10-22-2016, 12:30 AM
Teching In

He sells and posts a lot on this forum. Would like Texas people to see this but....

I bought jardine turbo forward headers from him and everything went fine. I then paid for 2 Precision 5858 turbos that he had and have now not heard from him. No replies, no contact, no nothing. Paid him $1700. I know he spends time or lives in El Paso.
Old 10-22-2016, 12:49 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

when did you pay for them?
Old 10-22-2016, 12:50 AM
Custm2500's Rude Friend

Received 758 Likes on 627 Posts

Originally Posted by userG
He sells and posts a lot on this forum. Would like Texas people to see this but....

I bought jardine turbo forward headers from him and everything went fine. I then paid for 2 Precision 5858 turbos that he had and have now not heard from him. No replies, no contact, no nothing. Paid him $1700. I know he spends time or lives in El Paso.
There is a redirect in that area of the forum.

Again, more details would help your case. Like in this thread. https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...ordanh-545307/
Old 10-22-2016, 01:18 AM
Teching In

Thank you I appreciate that link.... I originally paid him on PayPal for the turbo forward headers and had a coworker pick them up in El Paso. I'm a truck driver and have drivers all over that will help me out. After that smooth transaction I felt very comfortable going forward with another transaction. He had told me about the turbos and I paid him on Sept 29th for the turbos. I paid through PayPal but used friends and family (I really don't need any advise or comments on that). I trusted him and in some way still do because of his posts on this forum and from the people that have had successful transactions with him. Since then I have gotten 3 excuses as to why they have not been shipped and one phone call to tell me that everything is ok. He's a nice guy on the phone. As of Friday the 14th he said he would send me a tracking number. I have not received any tracking number and no longer get texts back from him. He will also not answer the phone. The last I heard from him was last Friday the 14th. This was a $1700 transaction that I am taking very serious. I left him a message today telling him that on Monday I will be contacting the El Paso police and DA. I have a license plate number and people in El Paso that are reaching out to me. All the more info I can get on him will help me to follow through with getting some kind of resolution. No matter what it may be. Thank you guys and feel free to chime in Jordan. I've told no lies and still hope to see a tracking number or package from you. But after paying you more than 3 weeks ago and not receiving my goods I feel like this is a step that has to be taken and escalated to the appropriate levels.
Old 10-22-2016, 06:32 AM
TECH Addict

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Man. This is two strikes on him.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:01 PM
Restricted

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow people... seems like like some people just can't help theirselves! I'm leaving Baton Rouge general and I'll be home in a few days, so I can see why Gregory Bingham has not recieved his turbos yet.... which I sent out on the 14 or 15.

I can really see how all that Salem witch trials stuff got outa hand so quick now!
Old 10-22-2016, 01:11 PM
Teching In

Contact me!!! That's all I ask for!!! You have my money bro!!! You think I'm not worried?? This could all be avoided if you just contact me. I sent you money almost a month ago. If I get a tracking number or another phone call then we're good. But your mia. That's scary. I'll ask that this be deleted if everything goes through fine.
Old 10-22-2016, 02:16 PM
Teching In

Still going straight to voicemail as if you have blocked my number. I've only called a handful of times. Please give me an update.