Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

bad deal pos. scammer

Old 03-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bad deal pos. scammer

i didnt want it to come to this but i bought a 4.11 ring and pinon from greenturtle05 and when i got the package there was a ring gear and a pinon bearing cage in the box i received so i cotacted him and he refunded mthe 130.00 i paid for it and said for me to ship it back to him so i did @ a cost of 25.00 he received his package on tues. and now want return my pm's to collect my shipping cost so beware if you deal with this guy. i even sent him a copy of the shipping the day i shipped so watch out
Old 03-10-2012, 09:42 PM
On The Tree

Not cool that he didnt refund shipping but at least he didnt totally screw you out of your money. Not saying that its right but you got lucky
Old 03-10-2012, 09:56 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

130>25
Old 03-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Charlie Murphy!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry dude. I've got to side with the other guy. Amazon.com won't refund your shipping why should he? Did he give you any gaurentee when you bought it? It sounds like he did you a solid by refunding you and now you're pissed off at him for going the distance for you. You want a gaurentee? Go buy from summit or Walmart. I think you're overreacting.

Of course, that's just my opinion.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:29 AM
On The Tree

Why should the OP lose money on a deal just because the seller didnt include everything he was supposed to include in the sale? If he recieved it all and had a manufacture issue thats one thing to not warranty it. But its a whole nother problem to just plain lie and not send what you sold. He should refund all funds plus shipping as it was his fuckup. I was sold a fake Tial wastegate not long ago from this site but the seller accepted it back and refunded. As I wasnt sure if he knew I didnt cry about the return shipping cost as it was only $9. But if it were $25 yes I would want it. Especially something as blatant as the whole pinion gear missing. My .02
Old 03-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the seller fucked up, you didn't get what he said you should, it should ABSOFUKINLUTLY be all on him. Why should OP pay a return shipping on something that was not what it was said to be? Iregret, note to my self, never do a deal with ya, because im screwed if the **** up is on you. App the buyer did not get what was promised. This is not rocket science, of course there is always more then 1 side to the story.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:41 AM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 05gmc
i didnt want it to come to this but i bought a 4.11 ring and pinon from greenturtle05 and when i got the package there was a ring gear and a pinon bearing cage in the box i received so i cotacted him and he refunded mthe 130.00 i paid for it and said for me to ship it back to him so i did @ a cost of 25.00 he received his package on tues. and now want return my pm's to collect my shipping cost so beware if you deal with this guy. i even sent him a copy of the shipping the day i shipped so watch out
How about posting a link to the original sale thread. Thanks.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:52 AM
13 Second Truck Club

First off, since his mistake should have seemed fucked, why didnt you just have him send you the $25 to ship it back before paying it yourself?
Old 03-11-2012, 07:08 AM
Teching In

This ^^ there's been times were I've bought items and returned. I've paid shipping so I didnt didn't have to go through the hassle. Your making this huge post over $25 bucks of shipping you had to pay. Sometimes people with say tough luck. Then your out all your money. A REAL scammer IMO is someone who takes your money and runs. In this case you shipped back the item and received your money back.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Charlie Murphy!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I guess I misunderstood. I thought he received everything and decided he didn't want it. If that were the case, then I don't see why the seller has to pay shipping.

If he didn't get what he bought, then he should get his money.

I have bought dozens of things off of this site. I guess I've been lucky and never had a problem. It just seems like we're missing some of the story here.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: bad deal pos. scammer