Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

silver-mod-o

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 08:14 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default silver-mod-o

this will be deleted due to the mod taken his side but, watch out he does not pay up. he becomes your friend then screws you and never pays his bill.
this is his pm to me so he is admitting his owes me money but the rest of the mos taken his side and de modding me wow how you can screw people and then you are right and they are wrong.
just beware he will get you if you let him.

I don't have your phone number anymore and I don't want it. Send me your paypal address or mailing address and I'll send you something every time I get paid until were done with this. I don't see a need for you to do what you did unless thats just how you get your kicks, you could have just manned up and had a conversation about the **** and been done.

Obviously you don't believe what I had to say and/or don't want to listen to it but that's fine, not really concerned either way, just send me someway to send you some cash and we can be thru with all this and we won't have a reason to talk anymore and you'll be happy..
Old 04-18-2013, 09:59 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

This will be the one and only post I'll make in this thread.

First off Randy, nobody 'sided' with anybody. You know why your name is no longer green. No need to bring that into this.

What has happened is a pure and simple disagreement over a long period of time, lots of transactions and lots of now cloudy details. I made several attempts to clear everything up and you never responded or wanted to come to any agreement besides you getting so fired up about how badly you got screwed. Outright screwing you over or out of anything has never and would never be an intention of mine.

The one PM you are attempting to quote was in fact written by me after a heated exchange some time last year and after going through things not only would I have worded it differently, I probably wouldnt have sent that at all.

At this point, there will be no amicable end to this I'm sure. I truly hate to hear of these situations, much less be a part of one. You stand your ground which I respect, but I also have my own. I apoligize for all the mess being spilled onto the site.

As for the regular members reading this. Lots of you I know, some I know personally. Please dont jump in and stick up on my behalf. It will not be productive in any way. Members I dont know, Buyer/seller beware I suppose. This section serves a purpose and that purpose is to let other members know about transactions that take place. Take it for what its worth.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
This will be the one and only post I'll make in this thread.

First off Randy, nobody 'sided' with anybody. You know why your name is no longer green. No need to bring that into this.

What has happened is a pure and simple disagreement over a long period of time, lots of transactions and lots of now cloudy details. I made several attempts to clear everything up and you never responded or wanted to come to any agreement besides you getting so fired up about how badly you got screwed. Outright screwing you over or out of anything has never and would never be an intention of mine.

The one PM you are attempting to quote was in fact written by me after a heated exchange some time last year and after going through things not only would I have worded it differently, I probably wouldnt have sent that at all.

At this point, there will be no amicable end to this I'm sure. I truly hate to hear of these situations, much less be a part of one. You stand your ground which I respect, but I also have my own. I apoligize for all the mess being spilled onto the site.

As for the regular members reading this. Lots of you I know, some I know personally. Please dont jump in and stick up on my behalf. It will not be productive in any way. Members I dont know, Buyer/seller beware I suppose. This section serves a purpose and that purpose is to let other members know about transactions that take place. Take it for what its worth.
wow nicely said all you have to do is pay your bill i sent you my address and never got ant money you can say what ever it is but the fact is the fact you do not pay your bills. so stop beating around the bush.and you can change the subject about this wow not a big deal to me my name is not green i dont care i dont want to be a part of the things you and the rest do to others.you'll can make youllselfs look good but we know the truth and it is sad you can keep your word and pay your bill. what a man got to lie and steal from people on here. the fact is you owe me 800.00 and has not made an attemp to pay so dont go and lie.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:25 AM
Banned

Also i as long as you admitted you typed that and you screwed me. Cause you admitted you owe the money and never paid. And if beening green makes you a beeter man wow than i can see why you cann't pay your bills.