Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Noah Burns does it AGAIN

Old 09-16-2014, 08:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noah Burns does it AGAIN

To whom this may concern;

Buyers beware of false or fraudulent sellers. I have been a member of this forum for several years with no issues buying or selling until recently. I recently bought an intake for a 2011 Yukon with the presumption that it would fit due to the buyers comment " fits 07-2013", unfortunately this was inaccurate. Along with the lack of communication on shipping the part as well as the tracking number. I paid for the part Friday August 29th, I even sent him payment as family or friend as requested to save him money. I waited a week with no response. . To email or forum posts. I had to report this to the police, seeing that the seller would not respond. Once I was able to get the sellers contact info and message him via phone. I asked him a total of 8 times for the tracking number in which he could never produce. The shipment was from the DFW area to San Antonio. It should take a maximum of two days to arrive. After all the mayhem my package arrived on Thursday the 11th of September. Only to discover that it did not fit!! UNACCEPTABLE!! When a buyer pays in full and sends it, then it should be sent respectfully, I think in 48-72 hours. Not to mention, I even sent payment a specific way to save the seller money save. (Friends and family at his request) This was by far the most disrespectful, unprofessional deal I have ever dealt with. Individuals like this should not be granted the privilege to buy or sell on this site, if they can not use some dignity in doing so. This was a grown man not a young adult. Please fellow forum members beware of greedy, disrespectful sellers before you purchase ANYTHING!! Anyone associated with this character should really question how people want them to view them and respect them.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

as for shipping, I have already appoligized for being slow on that, I have a life, and it gets in the way sometimes, I had 2 race weekends in a row and lost track of ****, again, my bad, I do sincerely apologize.

let me know what/how the intake doesn't fit please, I was under the impression from S&B when I bought it that it was the same one for 2008+ trucks. if that is infact not the case please let me know.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:45 AM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Watching . Let's get this resolved ASAP .
Old 10-21-2014, 02:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The intake you sold was specifically for 07 & 08 model vehicles. You were insistent that it would fit. The MAF changed in 09+. I sold it to a guy in Houston AFTER, I triple checked and called S&B it would fit his VMax. YOU shouldn't have selling privileges. You lied about when you said you shipped it and it was only after I called, with PD on the phone, that you got your **** together and shipped it over night. What a coincidence, that the next day we got off the phone with you, it arrives and stamped "OVER NIGHT". The whole situation was so frustrating I haven't been on this site since. People like you with no integrity, morals or any sense of courtesy give forum members a bad rap. Karma will get you buddy.
Old 10-21-2014, 04:00 PM
TECH Resident

Yet another reason why I don't buy stuff over the Internet
Old 10-21-2014, 04:50 PM
10 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Stuff happens yet members trading records speak for themselves
Old 10-22-2014, 02:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

A: it went from Fort Worth to San Antonio... That's overnight. I didn't overnight anything.

B: we have never spoken on the phone my friend.

C: it was a mistake, I was unaware that the MAF changed, and I said let me know on this post weeks ago and I would make it right but you went into hiding until now.

D: had you given me the right address to begin with shipping would have never been an issue.

I posted in here the same day you started this thread, it's right up there, ^^^ can't be denied or hidden. I told you to let me know what you wanted to do. YOU didn't reply or post again until now. Who's fault is that?

Have a good'n pal!
Old 10-28-2014, 10:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I did give you the address. So which was it? Did you get the wrong address or not? I mean you obviously were able to over night the package. Second it wouldn't have been stamped over night freight. Like I said, I had to track you down and find you. You should thank me for not calling your boss and embarrassing you like a little kid. If you don't even know your parts what are doing racing?!
Old 10-28-2014, 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Like I already stated, I Fort Worth to San Antonio is an over night trip my friend, I didn't send it overnight, it is simply a short trip. I would never spend the extra cash on shipping overnight to you after you gave me the wrong address the first time.

You can call my boss all you want, you already have his phone number... oh wait, it's me!! LOL

You can try all you want to run me down, I don't care at all. I told you I would make the situation right because I made a mistake on what the part would fit, you instead decided to wait a MONTH then come on here running your keyboard. If you were to worried about it and wanted to trash my name so bad you should have said something when i spoke up A MONTH AGO...

Last edited by Noah Burns; 10-29-2014 at 04:01 AM.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

feed back goes a long way . . . be sure to leave details for others to see.

Keep it to the facts.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Noah Burns does it AGAIN