BUYERS BEWARE: Almost got ripped off by BLAKVMAX Aaron Houck

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 02:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BUYERS BEWARE: Almost got ripped off by BLAKVMAX Aaron Houck

On May 13th I found this for sale ad

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...bo-kit-529165/

I was looking for a turbo kit and thought this was perfect so messaged the guy and asked if he still had it and why he was selling it and decided to buy it. That same night I sent him $2,845 for the kit which was going to include shipping. He said he would ship it out as soon at the payment cleared with paypal.

On May 15th he texted me saying the payment cleared and he would get it shipped out ASAP. Perfect everything sounded good. So after waiting all the 15th for a tracking number and not getting one I texted him on the 16th just wondering if he had a chance to ship it out.

On the 16th he said he had to leave work because a family emergency but the kit was boxed up that his secretary would give it ups when they went to pick up from his business. Day 17th comes along and he says ups didn't pick up but that he would get it sent out on Monday for sure first thing in the morning.

Monday the 19th comes and I wait all day for a tracking number that I never got. So I text him at 5 pm and no reply, text him again at 7pm that's when he replied. He said sorry, his dad passed away and that's why. I felt really bad and understood the situation ofcourse. He told me again that he would get it shipped out the next day for sure.

Next day comes around I receive a tracking number!!! Yes finally! Wrong!!! Tracking number wasn't working. Anyways, when I did receive ONE box it only had a couple of pieces of piping a some couplers. So I texted him saying just to give me my money back and I would send that box back. He said that was fine that he would refund me. To make a long story short he never refunded my anything I sent him his box back. Thank god for paypal I was able to get my money back. I might post some screenshots of our conversation later on.

No he is trying "to sell" that kit again saying there was issues with the buyer!! No ************ it was you with the issues and trying to scam people.

Cliff notes: sent that guy money for a turbo kit and all I got was excuses. He never sent anything and now he is trying to "sell" it again.

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!
Old 07-03-2014, 08:35 AM
On The Tree

Hmmm this seems kinda fishy! I've been talking to Aaron about buying this kit. He said that this is not how the deal went down. Aaron seems like a really nice guy. He actually offered to send me the full kit and after I received it and inspected it I could pay him then??? He don't sound like a scammer?

Last edited by hatcher1986; 07-03-2014 at 09:01 AM.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:03 AM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I moved your thread to the Member Feedback section where it belongs. If you are not the buyer or seller in this transaction, please refrain from posting here. Your opinions won't help anything...
Old 07-03-2014, 11:05 AM
On The Tree

Can you please move this back to the classified section where I posted it as he is trying to "sell" that kit again. Buyers hardly ever look in here before buying anything. At least leave it over there for a week
Old 07-03-2014, 11:27 AM
11 Second Hall Moniter

It needs to stay right here. The moderators are watching to see where this goes. Other members need to see this type of feedback, and this is the section for them to check.

You linked this thread in his sale thread, so interested parties can follow. Any more thread dumping over there may create a problem for you. There are always two sides to every story, and we have only heard one side so far.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:27 PM
11 Second Hall Moniter

If the threats & name calling continue, vacations will be issued. Nuff said.