Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Anyone deal with or buy/ sell from JordanH?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2016, 03:01 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone deal with or buy/ sell from JordanH?

Im 7 months into this deal with JordanH and its just gotten out of hand.

1-7-16 he picked up one of my turbos (that i had listed on here) from Nelson Performance promising me a boost cam and low mile ls3 short block for payment.

after several months of the run-around he finally tells me ls3 was stolen...

then says he will buy me a new ls3 block and send me some ls3 heads along with the boost cam to make up for the time.

5-6 month range he goes silent and wont even respond.

7 months later, (last week) we finally agree on some parts he has in his possession and he is going to deliver them to me.

yesterday he was suppose to be in midland around 7am... then he pushed it back to 10 am... then he just stopped responding and never called or showed.

Im at the end of my rope here. I hate to, but come monday if he will not respond Im going to press charges against him.

The agreed value for the turbo was $2000, and I spoke to the police and they said that amount is a felony class 5.

Has anyone else delt with him? has anyone else had any issues? I hate to press charges on him but i dont feel like I have any other choice at this point.

original for sale ad. for turbo PT8847-H billet foe sale - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums
Old 08-06-2016, 11:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bansheerider44
Im 7 months into this deal with JordanH and its just gotten out of hand.

1-7-16 he picked up one of my turbos (that i had listed on here) from Nelson Performance promising me a boost cam and low mile ls3 short block for payment.

after several months of the run-around he finally tells me ls3 was stolen...

then says he will buy me a new ls3 block and send me some ls3 heads along with the boost cam to make up for the time.

5-6 month range he goes silent and wont even respond.

7 months later, (last week) we finally agree on some parts he has in his possession and he is going to deliver them to me.

yesterday he was suppose to be in midland around 7am... then he pushed it back to 10 am... then he just stopped responding and never called or showed.

Im at the end of my rope here. I hate to, but come monday if he will not respond Im going to press charges against him.

The agreed value for the turbo was $2000, and I spoke to the police and they said that amount is a felony class 5.

Has anyone else delt with him? has anyone else had any issues? I hate to press charges on him but i dont feel like I have any other choice at this point.

original for sale ad. for turbo PT8847-H billet foe sale - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums
I personally haven't, dealt with him. I'm sorry that this happened and I thank you for the feed back. Hope you get your stuff. That a rough position to be in, especially seeing how he's also selling a turbo.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Custm2500's Rude Friend

Received 761 Likes on 630 Posts

I have bought some parts from him in the past and had no issues.

I bought some stock rods with ARP bolts from him in 1 transaction and some used ls2/Ls3 springs in another.

The rods could have been a little better described but should clean up.

Springs Seem fine but I haven't checked them on a comparator to make sure there within 5% of each other. Should be fine for some mild stockish type stuff though.

Last edited by 1FastBrick; 08-07-2016 at 02:51 AM.
Old 08-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Restricted

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, I was put in a very big bind 5-6 months ago... Had a three motors stolen, and a few months after that a guy from Dallas, who purchased a motor with a credit card, File a charge back and PayPal said it was out of their hands... Naturally the guys cc company ruled in his favor and PayPal said they wouldn't cover me, their was another $2,600, bringing the total to around $8,000 I was acountable for. I've never did anyone wrong or not payed a debt I've owed. I've been completely honest with Mic and other people about this situation. And yes it has taken me a good while to get all of this taken care, which I apologize for. Everything I've sold on here in the past 3-4 months has went to paying back money that's owed and getting a few customers straightened out. Bottom line I've never done anyone wrong and never will. I've even lost money on deals, just following through with what I said I would do... And this deal with Mic is another one that I'm paying him back a lot more than was originally owed. If anyone has any questions about anything, half the members on here have my number, so feel free to get ahold of me. Thanks

Last edited by JordanH; 08-09-2016 at 09:38 PM.
Old 08-06-2016, 05:53 PM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

I've dealt with Jordanh also, with no issues. However, where do we stand on this issue? You two need to discuss this. You two have each spoken, now speak to each other please.
Old 08-06-2016, 06:17 PM

Received 61 Likes on 60 Posts

I hate to see this.

I can also vouch for Jordan. I know he has come on hard times but he is working to pay people back.

I understand your frustrations.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:19 AM

Received 220 Likes on 148 Posts

Going silent on a day you are supposed to meet up would chap my ***. Did the turbo get stolen? Why not give it back?
Old 08-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Restricted

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
Going silent on a day you are supposed to meet up would chap my ***. Did the turbo get stolen? Why not give it back?
Well, I bet if you got detained at a check station at 2am for damn near 24hrs and your truck tore apart, your *** would really be chapped... And on top of that in an area of west Texas with no cell service.( and if you want some pics of my tore apart *** truck, that I had to put back together, here's my number 615-585-3497, Jordan) And yes Mic knew about this, because I got in touch with him as soon as my phone got into service, at 3-4am the next morning.... But I guess some people like to leave stuff like that out of their stories. I've never went silent for months on Mic, I've always communicated with him. No the turbo was never stolen, but it was used for a few hundred miles, and he said it wasn't worth what it was new now. Which was fine with me, because I had a specific Hotside built for that turbo... The only reason it was used. And before anyone suspects anything, the break in accurred while I was in Wyoming having this Hotside made and the turbo was with me. Like I said, Mic knows everything and I've never blew him off or ignored him. Yes it's been a stressful 5 months, but I've been busting my *** trying to get everyone paid back and this whole deal behind me. Like I said before, I've always paid back what I owe.

Last edited by JordanH; 08-09-2016 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:26 AM

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Following.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:29 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ordered from him before with no issue as well as yesterday. As quick as I paid I had shipping info

Quick Reply: Anyone deal with or buy/ sell from JordanH?