Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Anyone deal with or buy/ sell from JordanH?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 09:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a heads up guys, he's apparently scamming other people to try to pay you guys back.

I sent money to a "Matt Huffman", on a facebook lsxparts group, for a set of 6.300" Manley I-beams a few weeks back. I haven't received a thing, including a tracking number, even though they supposedly shipped out a couple weeks ago. Of course, now he hasn't responded at all for the past week.

I was given a 956-257-9720 on first contact and when he supposedly had issues with that phone I was given the 615-585-3497 number... after a google search I found the 615 number to come up numerous times from this "JordanH" username on a couple different forums. surprise, surprise

I started my dispute thru paypal, but they give him 10 days to respond, so I guess we shall see.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And the plot thickens^^^
Old 03-16-2017, 05:36 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by h22turboteg
Just a heads up guys, he's apparently scamming other people to try to pay you guys back.

I sent money to a "Matt Huffman", on a facebook lsxparts group, for a set of 6.300" Manley I-beams a few weeks back. I haven't received a thing, including a tracking number, even though they supposedly shipped out a couple weeks ago. Of course, now he hasn't responded at all for the past week.

I was given a 956-257-9720 on first contact and when he supposedly had issues with that phone I was given the 615-585-3497 number... after a google search I found the 615 number to come up numerous times from this "JordanH" username on a couple different forums. surprise, surprise

I started my dispute thru paypal, but they give him 10 days to respond, so I guess we shall see.
When's the last time you've heard from him? I've been calling and messaging him every where I know of to reach and haven't heard a peep since the last week of February!!
Old 03-17-2017, 07:11 AM
Teching In

March 9 @ about 10pm is the last text I have from him, and that's from the 956 number.

Granted, he's had clean transactions with some people, but logic would say that is a necessary part of having any success at being a scammer. If you screw 5 people over, but I have 10 to back you up, you can sit back and let people argue for you.

I think if you're trying to be an honest person and make **** right you wouldn't be "Matt Huffman" on Facebook, have a Paypal under the name "Thomas Hollyfield" and play on here, LS1tech and where ever else as "Jordan"...

He apparently shows just enough remorse to keep people from tracking him down and/or pursuing legal alternatives. I think you guys have given him more than enough time/chances though. No one has that much bad luck. If they somehow did (yet had a conscience) they wouldn't risk dragging others down with them..
Old 03-17-2017, 07:19 AM
Teching In

For anyone looking to take legal action against "Jordan" pm me I have some info that may assist you.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:50 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by h22turboteg
March 9 @ about 10pm is the last text I have from him, and that's from the 956 number.

Granted, he's had clean transactions with some people, but logic would say that is a necessary part of having any success at being a scammer. If you screw 5 people over, but I have 10 to back you up, you can sit back and let people argue for you.

I think if you're trying to be an honest person and make **** right you wouldn't be "Matt Huffman" on Facebook, have a Paypal under the name "Thomas Hollyfield" and play on here, LS1tech and where ever else as "Jordan"...

He apparently shows just enough remorse to keep people from tracking him down and/or pursuing legal alternatives. I think you guys have given him more than enough time/chances though. No one has that much bad luck. If they somehow did (yet had a conscience) they wouldn't risk dragging others down with them..
Well that just tells me he's flat out ignoring me then now with as many times as I have tried calling and texting him on that number and the old 615 number which I got a text back from saying I think you have the wrong number which I highly dount that's the case.

But you definitely hit the nail on the head he does exactly that makes all the promises and excuses just to try and string you along to keep from taking things to the next step against him but never follows through cause even I've have had one successful transaction with him before this one but now here we stand a year later and have yet to resolve this issue

Seems to me like all of us that are getting screwed just all need to get together and put everything everyone has against this situation together and start the legal process and put a stop to it cause it's gone far enough I can tell you he definitely didn't seem to be hurting for money when I made it to his house even though he said it's a rental two stories a pool gated community super nice two car garage full of automotive junk a BMW and the Tahoe which has had tons of money poured into it people like this make me sick he sat right in front of me and my wife both and promised the world how he'd do whatever takes to handle it and get me the rest of the parts he owes me
Old 03-17-2017, 08:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jtphelps289
Well that just tells me he's flat out ignoring me then now with as many times as I have tried calling and texting him on that number and the old 615 number which I got a text back from saying I think you have the wrong number which I highly dount that's the case.

But you definitely hit the nail on the head he does exactly that makes all the promises and excuses just to try and string you along to keep from taking things to the next step against him but never follows through cause even I've have had one successful transaction with him before this one but now here we stand a year later and have yet to resolve this issue

Seems to me like all of us that are getting screwed just all need to get together and put everything everyone has against this situation together and start the legal process and put a stop to it cause it's gone far enough I can tell you he definitely didn't seem to be hurting for money when I made it to his house even though he said it's a rental two stories a pool gated community super nice two car garage full of automotive junk a BMW and the Tahoe which has had tons of money poured into it people like this make me sick he sat right in front of me and my wife both and promised the world how he'd do whatever takes to handle it and get me the rest of the parts he owes me
Ouch, well at least you have some valuable info on him.

If I can do anything just let me know. I have screenshots documenting my entire transaction if it's of any use to anyone as background/proof in a lawsuit, personal claims, or something of that nature. If you are over state line I believe it would classify as wire fraud which could potentially get your money back and put his *** in jail.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Teching In

Anyone heard anything lately?

I finally got the rods after a couple weeks (supposedly lost his phone, was in mexico and fedex had been holding the package the whole time) and they turned out to be ****, go figure.

Long story short they were supposed to be basically mint with only 100 miles on them... When they showed up they had obviously been run thru the ringer then resized. There was a 0.011" difference from the longest to the shortest, the others were everywhere in the middle. #1 had gauling at the crank mating surface, etc.. the rods weren't usable.

He said that his machinist said they were fine, but he'd refund my money if I sent them back, deal. With the paypal claim still open, I shipped them back and they arrived this past friday morning. Guess who isn't responding again... So it's back in Paypal's hands once again
Old 04-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Launching!

He's still 100% ghost to me texted back pretending I have the wrong number like his number changed and the other number just flat out never answers and now no longer gets on his username on ls1tech either since I mentioned I could see when he was on by activity. Dude is definitely a total scam artist
Old 04-04-2017, 07:46 PM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

Personally, I think the best/only thing you guys can do at this point is to take legal action. If enough of you can get together and present a solid case to his local PD, justice could be served...It probably won't get your money back, but it sticks a nail in the coffin and you get the last laugh.

keeping him on this forum/this thread open doesn't seem to be fixing anything as we originally hoped. I don't care how many members he had great transactions with, there are too many sideways deals and shady actions.

Quick Reply: Anyone deal with or buy/ sell from JordanH?