Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
11-01-2009, 08:45 PM
I bought a LS2 intake from this clown that he advertised as being ported by LS@Portworks.After I recieved the intake I checked the runners and the port work was terrible.Looks like some idiot did the work in his garden shed with a dremel tool.Rough cuts,grooves in the walls and just poor workmanship all round.I called Chad at LS@Portworks and he told me what to look for to tell if it was his work,even though I knew myself this was not one of his intakes.I was right and Chad agreed with me.I PM Roger and he gives me the old story that he bought it from a friend and that guy had the work done.You would have to be a total idiot to buy a part llike this and not see what lousy work was done to it.I offer to ship the intake back at my expence for a refund but Roger says he won't do anything.Then he tries to blame me for not asking for pics.The work deep in these runners would be hard to take a photo of.I have no problem if he can't recognize poor machining even though my GF could see the problem.A simple refund or some kind of compensation would have taken care of everything and Roger and I would not be out anything either way.I hate dealing with nickel and dime street racers.

BEWARE DEALING WITH
ROGER WILLIAMS 6901-A N 9th AVENUE.PENSACOLA FL 850 308 5486