Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Negative
Item was not as described and seller disappeared when i asked for refund...
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer NeverSatisfied02 (12)
03-29-2012
NeverSatisfied02
03-29-2012, 04:59 PM
Bought a set of what were supposed to be powdercoated gloss black factory accessory wheels for my cts-v but when they arrived, they were in fact aftermarket mille miglia wheels that had been powdercoated black. Asked for a refund and i'd even eat the shipping cost to send them back and he stopped responding! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS CLOWN! HE HAS IN NO WAY TRIED TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION and the item was not at all what he described! Shitty and dishonest seller!!!

nfl2008
03-29-2012, 05:49 PM
I told you I had an extra set of wheels I was trying to sell I sent you the exact pictures of the wheels several in fact you saw the wheels ordered them. then you saw the new wheels coming out tried to get your money back after you had already received my rims then and of course I did say no. I have sold and bought several other things on here with people satisfied. But as your screen name says you are neversatisfied.

nfl2008
03-29-2012, 05:52 PM
And how do you say I disappeared when we have been in constant contact and you even saying when you grow up you want your car to be like mine.lol sad

nfl2008
03-30-2012, 10:53 AM
We have resolved this two hot headed guys having a bad day at first. Lol just a misunderstanding