Notices
GMT K2xx Trucks General Discussion 2014+ Trucks | General Discussion

P018b

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 07:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default P018b

Driving to the store tonight i got a CEL. A quick scan came back with the P018B which says its a fuel pressure sensor code. I have to drive this bitch to work tomorrow (58 miles one way) and would prefer it not leave me on the side of the road. Yall think it'll will be fine until i can deal with it later in the week?

thanks
Old 11-03-2016, 07:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I assume he left home and never made it back, It's been two days LOL!

RT
Old 11-05-2016, 11:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol. Yeah kinda got side trackes. We are In The middle of moving. So anyways yeah it ran fine made it back. Went to my buddy's the other day to scan it with the snap on solus to see what it would show, but went to lunch first. Not even kidding I got there bs'd around the shop for a minute, we got In the truck to leave and no light. Of course we still scanned it and check engine voltage and pressures. I think the sensor is just going bad. Voltage was jumping all over the place even when off. Did not match the desired by he tool. Gonna let it ride until it shows up again I guess. Been rocking the civic to work lately. So manly with my wife's little flowers on the rear view. Lol