1. get service or repair manual. (torque spec's and pictures)
2. remove 6 inner joint flange bolts. Rotate wheel to get top three.
3. remove wheel
4. remove sway bar link
5. remove axle hub nut dust cover on hub, should be zinc plated(gold colored)
6. remove big axle hub nut.
7. use dead blow to help slide axle out of the spline hub.
8. reverse process for assembly, using manual for torque spec's for the bolts. axle hub nut torque spec is important!!!!!! Should take a newb about 45 mins. A guy who has done it a few times, about 25min.