Notices
GM Drivetrain & Suspension Chassis | Transmission| Driveshaft | Gears/Rear End/Differential | Traction Aids

Help Yet Again Please

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 05:14 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Help Yet Again Please

ok so here is the problem this time. i decided to put in the 4L80E which came with the motor i have the 2004 LQ4 instead of using the turbo 350 which i have been using for about 2 months.
so i did the search to find out the best way to wire this thing up to the truck 1987 R-10 in all the research i have done i am confused so i come to you guys yet again for help.
everything i see says i need pin 33 on the blue connector which is purple. i traced that wire from the PCM to the fuse block?????????? and then i need wire 42 from the red connector, which i am DBW and have a green connector, which 42 is not usedin my PCM.
anyways for the wire 33 how do i wire this? do i cut it from the fuse block and run it into the cab and hook it to the brake switch? i am just not sure about it.
i am currently throwing the codes P758 which is the 2-3 shift silinoid and code P2761 which is the TCC control, which it is not hooked up yet, what do i need to do to make this work. oh yeah i am using the factory harness and fuse block as well if that makes a difference.
thanks yet again
mike