FUEL SYSTEMS For things such as pumps, lines, set-ups, line routing, fuel cell mounting, etc.,etc....all fuel related discussions!

Installing Holley High Ram plumbing questions.

Old 01-27-2017, 11:53 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Installing Holley High Ram plumbing questions.

I have questions on what is needed plumbing and sensor wise to hook up a Holley High Ram on a 99 Silverado with a On3 turbo.

Based on some of what I have read a ZR1 map sensor will fit in the supplied map sensor hole on the intake?

The second threaded hole it looks like maybe a CTS V iat sensor will thread right in?

Those are the only two supplied holes on the intake. What have others done about the brake booster vacuum line and vacuum lines for the turbo related parts? I am assuming the brake should be on a dedicated vacuum source.

Any suggestions on a fuel pump regulator for a return style system?

Does any one make a break out harness for the iat sensor that is plug and play?

This is the basic list of items I figure I need. Please feel free to tell me if this sounds correct or if there is a better way to hook it all up.
Old 01-30-2017, 09:23 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 373 Likes on 254 Posts

The smooth hole is for the sensor with gasket to fit into, and the threaded hole is for the hold down clip to keep the sensor in there. You may have to make this piece from some bent aluminum or steel if you dont have it. On mine, I taped the smooth bore for NPT threads and attached a hose to it to my MAP sensor (I have the brick style). There is room on the blank space on the back to drill and tap another hole for your brake boost if you want to do that and have it hidden.

Aerotmotive or fuel lab regulators are good. I used the 13101 aeromotive.

The IAT sensor wiring is part of the MAF harness. You just need to pull out and extend the IAT wires from that harness.

Search this Thread