the truth on titans- big 3

Old 08-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
The only real problem with a lot of the other makes is TUNING!!!!

They can build a new engine, add bolt ons, etc just like GM guys, just tuning the damn things is the problem.
youre right about that lol trucks ecu is hard to break lol
Old 08-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sc186
Please do not lump all Titan owners in with this nitwit. He will dissapear once highschool starts up again.
must be outta your mind. i been raised around alot of motor building,...i wasnt here to talk crap about gm, all we had was gm... now assuming the fact that you dont like to see one else come around and discuss performance on truck "a" and on truck "B" makes you wonder how much more stuff can come out! performance and competition is awesome and just thinking about it makes one wonder??? which is actually number 1??? thats what this forum is all about. its not about putting someone else down. get yourself in check and look at what everyone writes on here first then speak your mind buddy. thats how we see this forum.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:10 PM
Teching In

Exclamation

Originally Posted by DarkblueTA
EDIT: Just saw your new post between typing mine and sending it. Most imports do suck but some are good.

Oh GAWD....I think most guys on here that roam LS1tech know me by seeing my name at least, although there are quiet a few of us with Turbo TA's, so I want to stay out of this as much as possible, I just wanted to say the following...

I do own a Titan only because the Chevy/GMC dealers around here were totally out of their bloody mind on making a 'deal'(raping deal for them). Although I do enjoy and like my Titan, I know flat out its not anywhere near 'fast' even in stock form with a 2* advance(heck, I don't even think 12s are fast anymore*my opinion*). There are a lot of Silverado's out there that could hand my Titan its ***. No doubt about that.

Tuning. That's a joke. Right now all we(Titans) have is uprev while we(GM) have HPT. HPT >>>>>>>uprev and that is one area GM has by a mile on Nissan. Aftermarket support on the LSx engines is just crazy. Many of the parts I have used on my TA I could transfer to a LSx truck.

IMHO, kha4079, behave yourself son and enjoy the forum. There are a lot of guys on the joining boards(here, LS1tech, etc) that know what it takes to make your truck go fast, brake, stop and program the computer. My advice is to make nice and welcome yourself to a world of information for the others.

my $.02
now this is the type of person i like discussing trucks with!!!
Old 08-20-2007, 04:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kha4079
must be outta your mind. i been raised around alot of motor building,...i wasnt here to talk crap about gm, all we had was gm... now assuming the fact that you dont like to see one else come around and discuss performance on truck "a" and on truck "B" makes you wonder how much more stuff can come out! performance and competition is awesome and just thinking about it makes one wonder??? which is actually number 1??? thats what this forum is all about. its not about putting someone else down. get yourself in check and look at what everyone writes on here first then speak your mind buddy. thats how we see this forum.

I've been a member here since 02/ 06 and have been enjoying posts here nearly every day and at the parent site for much longer. You must keep in mind that this IS a domestic truck website and the sentiments will be predominantly PRO-domestic and ANTI-import. Thats just how it is. If you cant find some constructive use of the plethora of technical threads to be found here, maybe you should leave.

What isnt needed is to have some ignoramus come here and start posting a bunch of assinine crap that will no doubt find its way back to the Titan boards. Now stop being so damn insecure about your truck and go build a motor or whatever it is you get off on.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:05 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sc186
You must keep in mind that this IS a domestic truck website and the sentiments will be predominantly PRO-domestic and ANTI-import. Thats just how it is. If you cant find some constructive use of the plethora of technical threads to be found here, maybe you should leave.
I disagree.

While this site did branch off of LS1 Tech it is NOT a GM site and IS open to all brands.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by trever1t
I disagree.

While this site did branch off of LS1 Tech it is NOT a GM site and IS open to all brands.

YEAH THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM FOR ANYONE TO DISCUSS THE PERFORMANCE, AND GET IDEAS FOR THEIR TRUCKS. FOREIGHN OR DOMESTIC. WE HERE MAY BE MOSTLY CHEVY/GMC GUYS BUT WE WELCOME YOU GUYS...

JUST LOOK AT YOUR FIRST POST ON HERE, AND YOU WILL SEE WHY YOU GOT THE RESPONSE THAT YOU DID. YOU SOUNDED JUST LIKE SOME KID TRYING TO SAY HIS CIVIC WOULD BEAT ANYTHING ON THE STREET...

MY ADVICE... HANG AROUND HERE AWHILE..... BUILD UP SOME RELATIONSHIPS, TAKE YOUR LICKS FOR BEING FROM THE TITAN CROWD, AND START DISPLAYING THAT YOU ARENT ONE OF THOSE I CAN BEAT EVERYTHING "KIDS" AND YOU WILL GET ALOT MORE POSITIVE OF A RESPONSE..

DONT JUMP IN BEING COCKY OR THESE GUYS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE
Old 08-20-2007, 05:32 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by trever1t
I disagree.

Old 08-20-2007, 05:33 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83

...YOU ARENT ONE OF THOSE I CAN BEAT EVERYTHING "KIDS"
He might not be but I am shannon... I **** on everything cuz I'm god above all. I have the FASTEST street car in the world! Haven't you heard about me, I'm a legend!
Old 08-20-2007, 05:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Spoolin
He might not be but I am shannon... I **** on everything cuz I'm god above all. I have the FASTEST street car in the world! Haven't you heard about me, I'm a legend!

OK THERE.... YOUR NAME WOULDNT BE DOMINIC TORETTO WOULD IT??
Old 08-20-2007, 05:39 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83
OK THERE.... YOUR NAME WOULDNT BE DOMINIC TORETTO WOULD IT??
Nope it's Brian Spilnner...I like tuna sandwiches, street racing, long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners for two, I also read and write poetry.

Last edited by Spoolin; 08-20-2007 at 08:45 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: the truth on titans- big 3