FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Turbo....

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 07:51 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 03sierraslt
Oh I still plan to do that with the blower. It may take a small shot, not sure yet. Back when I had iat issues it went 11.5 on the stock 6.0 at 14psi with a 15-20mph headwind.

I won't loosen the converter, I'll see how the blower is at full tilt on the new motor before I decide.
Pat, I think you'll be more then satisfied with new motor/blower/nitrous combo... it is what stopped me from giving up on my setup for now. I only sprayed a 50 shot on the dyno and that netted me 70 rwhp gain.. I've since sprayed 75 shot at the track only adding almost 10mph on the big end and shaving 7 tenths in the 8th! I can't imagine what a much stronger platform to begin with like yours would do, and you won't lose any fun factor of the pd blower on the street... if u need any help let me know. This is my third nitrous system I've done and I'm getting very knowledgeable on setting it up....
Old 12-24-2016, 01:48 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oakley6575
I would do the 80 with an 87mm turbine.
My T4 is an 80/87. It is a great all around setup in my eyes. It is making decent power and is fun to drive on the street too!