FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

PT 76/75 CEA vs Bullseye turbo.. worth the upgrade??

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 07:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess I need to go to a different State..according to everyone I have the best tuner in Az already
Old 12-19-2016, 07:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Safe is GOOD, ask him to turn it up if you want glory numbers.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:04 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 373 Likes on 254 Posts

From a tuners persepctive, I am only going to take a setup as far as I or the customer am comfortable with, whichever comes first. I dont blame him for not pushing it all out. Much easier to deal with "leaving a little on the table" than "that POS tuner blew up my engine!".
Old 12-19-2016, 01:40 PM
Mod with training wheels

Received 202 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by cptinjak
We cannot do that. Any comparison sanctioned by a manufacturer that shows a competitor's product as inferior can be considered slander and charges can be pressed. It is nearly impossible to prove a scientific experiment with all variables involved is not flawed in any way, and any prosecutor will be able to win that case.

That aside, compressor maps are less than half of the whole story when it comes to choosing a turbo, and they don't win races. Real world performance is always the goal. What we rely on is our dealers like Spike Performance who use our product as well as all other manufacturers to show their performance benefits. We stand behind anything we recommend and offer performance guarantees on any turbo we spec. If it doesn't do what we say, we make it right. Spike even offers a money back promise if you're not happy, that's how confident they are.

There are days I would love to go make two compressor maps to end the confusion that flawed map created years ago, but we rely on promoting our own product, not bashing the competitor.

Jack
"In 1979, the FTC issued its “Statement of Policy Regarding Comparative Advertising,” noting that, although some industry codes and trade association standards may be interpreted as discouraging comparative advertising, it is the “Commission’s position that industry self-regulation should not restrain the use by advertisers of truthful comparative advertising.” The FTC stated that comparative advertising (and even brand comparisons), where the comparisons are clearly identified, truthful, and non-deceptive, can be a source of useful and important information to consumers and can assist them in making rational purchasing decisions."

source: http://www.kelleydrye.com/publicatio...0US_010210.pdf