FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

magnuson christmas sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 01:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

It was purchased from someone that bought it from you! No different than if I had bought it direct. The Bellow does not fit regardless. Would you like me to sent it to you for you to TRY and install? The packages were still sealed in the bags! Neither of you tried to make it right you just wanted to sell me a $120 intake tube just because it was updated item.

RT
Old 12-13-2016, 01:40 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 07Softail
It was purchased from someone that bought it from you! No different than if I had bought it direct. The Bellow does not fit regardless. Would you like me to sent it to you for you to TRY and install? The packages were still sealed in the bags!

RT
Again, taking a different approach with me will gain you more than the direction you are headed.

FYI, If you can provide me with the name of the original purchaser I would be more than happy to help you any way I can. At the end of the day, getting you down the road is the goal.

You have my number and name should you choose to call and get this figured out. Playing the keyboard warrior game will get you nowhere with me.
Old 12-13-2016, 01:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

it's up and running now....I had to fix it on my own when know one would help me. So i'm good Merry Christmas!

RT
Old 12-13-2016, 03:13 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 07Softail
it's up and running now....I had to fix it on my own when know one would help me. So i'm good Merry Christmas!

RT
Sounds good, Merry Christmas