FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

3 bar map sensor for truck intake

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 09:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 546 Likes on 472 Posts

Matt (sloppy mechanics) just made 895whp on a stock 6.0 bottom end with re-used head bolts, rod bolts, re-used head gaskets, stock manifold, stock throttle body and all that junk on in his colorado. Does make me laugh sometimes when people spend 3x the money and make less power on things lol.

05 colorado 6.0/C480/4l80e ljms st2, 895whp now new converter - Page 60 - LS1TECH
Old 12-23-2016, 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 103 Likes on 74 Posts

The thing with that sloppy mechanics **** though..... how many times does it make 895 rwhp on some used scrap metal before it calves out on the track..... Like unless you personally know the guy who cares lol...... The guy that spends 3 times might get more than 10 passes from his combo too before swapping another long block.

I know a guy who runs his mouth about just using junkyard LS's for his turbo projects and making big power....... but since I know him I also know he has tossed rods or otherwise blew pistons up on 4 different 6 liters doing..... but he won't tell you that though.... still the original engine brah!

Yes there are guys who have miracle motors that take beatings for days and years with no issues whatsoever...... then there is guys trying to recreate it and get laughed at with pools of parts and fluids under their junk.
Old 12-23-2016, 04:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm a big fan of what Matt does. He's not afraid to show his screw ups and has tought many people to make **** fast on the cheap. Matter of fact the 3 bar map he uses on his wiki link would be a good match for the op.