Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Somebody up in this joint is actually going to RACE F-22.

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lglowe
Id be down for a race if you lived closer as well. Maybe you should come to the meet in ms in November...
Where in MS? Is there a link for this meet? I might be down for some "away games."
Old 09-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Atomic
What time does the track open? My truck is apart at the moment so I can replace some parts in the front axle that have been acting up, but it should be back together soon.
9 pm. Cool. Let me know when you are ready.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by smokeshow
No, they're not in the same boat as you. You're all by yourself with that one, and f22 is your first mate. The rest of us don't care for your flapping mouth. Nobody cares what has happened in your life or why you have become a 40 year old grown *** man who acts like he is 16. But rest assured, we will let you know you're acting like a child... I'm not alone in that opinion; I'm just the first person who is going to come out and say it.
Duly noted. Thanks.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

There better be vids made!
Old 09-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by f-22
Copperdodge I will gladly meet you at ams a fri of your choice. They have a excellent surface to run on. I definietly see a fri night at steele comming up. The more the merrier. An appitiser of denali, with an atomic main course. Good times. Boy have the moderators circled the wagons. Simply put, if I don't like the thread, I'll stay out. P.S. I love these threads.
Well, we got a choice between Sept 14 and Sept 21. Let's say the 14th. Once you outrun me, I'll get a 2nd chance the following week.

Does Steele have that Sunday afternoon program they used to do? Or is that winter-time only?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by f-22
9 pm. Cool. Let me know when you are ready.
Wow. That was easy. All these pages of arguing & name calling & accusations. Once we get Atomic's truck back together, we're just going to go race. No muss, no fuss. Well, maybe a little pot-stirring... LOL.

Who'd'a thunk it?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by copperdodge
Well, we got a choice between Sept 14 and Sept 21. Let's say the 14th. Once you outrun me, I'll get a 2nd chance the following week.

Does Steele have that Sunday afternoon program they used to do? Or is that winter-time only?
Yes they have a sunday afternoon program too. It's hard for me to make it back with the time zone change in time for work sunday night. Buuuuutttttt, it would make for a better video. Hmmmmmm.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

its still a old *** dodge... just saying.

Originally Posted by copperdodge
Wow. That was easy. All these pages of arguing & name calling & accusations. Once we get Atomic's truck back together, we're just going to go race. No muss, no fuss. Well, maybe a little pot-stirring... LOL.

Who'd'a thunk it?
Old 09-06-2012, 09:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Woops. I was picking on sprayed denali with the rubber band deal. I should have clarified.

Also incase you havent figured it out we are a decent band of brothers that take care of each other and dont take kindly to outsiders coming in and causing a scene.
The moderators try hard to keep everything under control so you gotta respect them for that. Just tryin to do their job.

If you look thru 95% the threads on here its more of a learning community and helping others along the way to try and keep them from making a mistake we made in the past and save a dollar or two.

And a thread like this comes along and kinda throws a rock into the calm water hole.
Your welcome here to hang out and goof off but kinda go with the flow and ignore the smart comments. It helps keep the peace.

Oh you comin to MS in november? ATL to Jackson is bout 7.5 hrs. And the track is a lil north of jackson. Be a long drive but atleast yall could put faces to names and meet the goobers behind the keyboard.

Its exit 88 off I20 if your comin from the east.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Track address

648 Mississippi hwy 487
Lena‎ Mississippi‎ 39094

http://www.mississippimotorsportspark.com/

Nov meet
https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...dunnnn-505983/

Last edited by nonnieselman; 09-06-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Quick Reply: Somebody up in this joint is actually going to RACE F-22.