Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Somebody up in this joint is actually going to RACE F-22.

Old 09-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smokeshow
Good thing we have guys like you around. Otherwise nobody would be able to do our dirty work. Well, at least not the ones that have important lives to live outside of the race track. Thanks for doing us all a favor; I don't know what we'd do without you.
You would continue to post in a Drag Racing forum about NOT drag racing. That's what you'd do. You act like going to the track on a Friday night for test n tune is such a huge venture. It's just $20 at the gate and since you guys all have daily drivers where you don't even have to change out to slicks or anything, I have no idea why this is such a big deal. Busy Busy Busy with your REAL life. Oh my.

LOL.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Maybe if you didn't have a reading comprehension problem people would actually take you seriously.

You remind me of the people back when I had a fast truck that were always talking crap about me never being able to make it to the track or meets. Their entire life revolved around racing and spending every last nickel they had on their hoopty. I know this may be real hard to comprehend for a simpleton like yourself but most of us his real lives and big boy job that take precedence over some troll talking crap on the internet.

I think most of us have grown tired of you and f22's shenanigans, lay off.
You should review your OWN post here. You are posting in the Drag Racing forum. And you are the 2nd person in this post who took the time to post about how you DON'T HAVE TIME TO DRAG RACE. Why are you even in here mucking up this new thread? I thought I was supposed to stop mucking up Atomic's thread, so I started my own, and now you've followed me over here to make sure that I don't "engage in shenanigans." Maybe there's a link you can post here that explains the purpose of the Drag Racing forum? I thought that if I started a thread & called out F-22 myself, then everything would be kosher. So, what have I done wrong here?

You are also hilarious with your "big boy job" and your "life outside the track" like this other guy above. Truth be told, I have only gone to the track 3 times since last December. I work Tues-Sat every week. My weekend is SUnday and Monday and that means while everyone else is racing, I'm stuck at work building houses. I am fortunate in that my wife comes with me to work, but we also have a life away from the track. But I still don't understand how this is a valid excuse when it's just a few hours on a Friday night. Guess I'm just lucky that my wife comes with me to the track and helps out when I have to change from hard rubber to slicks....

So, seriously, if I can't come into the Drag Racing forum & ask for a drag race, where is the proper place to do this?
Old 09-06-2012, 03:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sprayedenali
Got to Steele and I'd be happy to make it a four way party!
Keep your eyes peeled on this thread. I'd love to see a few more folks come out & race. I can't understand how racing is so controversial to all these members of the Drag Racing Forum that's located in the Performance Trucks website. I thought there'd be more people with your attitude ^^^ in here. Guess not everyone sees this the same...
Old 09-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
you goin to wind the gerbel up and let it go?? or did you get a new rubber band put in?
I make $15 an hr. I haven't been able to afford a new rubber band since 2007 when I converted from stickshift to automatic. That's the last time I changed my combo. I don't have the cash for turbos & EFI & tuning & stuff like that...

so I just keep putting more 93 in the tank & changing the oil here & there. Oh, and one time, I lashed the valves. LOL...
Old 09-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Slowest turbo build ever!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IIRC Foose04 tried setting up a race with F22 but he never got back to Foose04 about doing it.

And honestly, no one here minds a little smack talk between members. But its the way you are carrying yourself and the tone in your words thats pissing everyone off.

Example... Do you really think it was necessary to say this at the begnining of your post?
Originally Posted by copperdodge
Since nobody else will take him up on a race, including Foose04 and Atomic, I will step up to the plate & take a swing.

Last edited by black00chev; 09-06-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Byrdman11
When we ran F-22 with the GTR he seem like a ok guys. He just like to the people pump up for a race.
So, what was this race with the GTR? I saw the dyno photo of the GTR, but I never heard much else. Some guy from TX said the GTR whipped F-22?

I see you're in Macon... want to head over to Steele some weekend with the rest of us? Let's make it a mini-meet or something.

***EDIT- I found the post with the GTR race. I had forgotten about ya'll lining it up. Well, guess we'll be members of a very exclusive club: people from PerformanceTrucks.net who actually have raced F-22. LOL.

Last edited by copperdodge; 09-06-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

We're you at sgmp last October or whenever it was at the trip shoot out?
Old 09-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Jake99
Anyone know what f22s setup is or what it runs? I think most people on here like to know what they racing.
This is what he said last winter:

Small block ford out of a e-250 econoline. Windsor jr 194-160 heads. Hdy roller cam. AODE overdrive trans. 4.10 gear. Holley 7.50 carb. I run 4 mufflers to quiet it down on the street . Weighs 2940 ish truck only 3200 with me in it. 3420 with ballast. Runs quicker than than the unbelievably awsome, and fast foose on REAL non drag radials tires. Uniroyals 265/75/15. 8" of tread. There are plenty of vids out there, and I gave you guys the sites to go look in. Not terribly difficult. I would post them if I had any in my posession to post.

I can believe most of that stuff... Not sure about his "4 mufflers" thing, but whatever. Guess you gotta take some lumps to find out the truth.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by black00chev
IIRC Foose04 tried setting up a race with F22 but he never got back to Foose04 about doing it.

And honestly, no one here minds a little smack talk between members. But its the way you are carrying yourself and the tone in your words thats pissing everyone off.

Example... Do you really think it was necessary to say this at the begnining of your post?
I was explaining the purpose of my post. Not everybody was following that other thread, so I was bringing everyone up to speed.

I looked at F-22's threads and he's been trying to get with Foose since last autumn. And everytime, something comes up. Nothing against Foose, but we're coming up on 1 year here.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sprayedenali
We're you at sgmp last October or whenever it was at the trip shoot out?
yessir...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Somebody up in this joint is actually going to RACE F-22.