Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Official: Blown06 vs. GeorgeC Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2016, 11:02 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A simple no .....and done, dont u think??
Old 04-24-2016, 11:21 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

you have to explain in detail to slow ppl or ppl that sat in the sun to long.....

Another thing some overlook and cant read or choose not to read about my truck...go back to first few pages of thread and youll clearly see intentions of truck....it also states so wife can enjoy it as well....some ppl dont get that and they are the ones flapping their gums...ones that do get it are quiet

Now blown06 goal all along was to show a procharger in an ocean of turbo trucks can compete..It may be a pack filler but to run at front of pack he has to do so much and take it away from a simple build...ImHo it isnt worth it...he may as well pay madman to make it tube chassis to give him that 2000lbs chassis setup...if you cant beat them with sure out power you have to make up for weight and at 4100lbs or 3800lbs or whatever he claims...its way to heavy way under powered to ever be out in front

If he had a motor that flowed alot of air, had a blower that wasnt tapped out he could make 3800lbs work...example hayhauler was 4000lbs claimed when went 8.0@180mph..... No F2 is going to achieve that

Also at that time hayhauler had less of a motor then I have......

Last edited by George C....; 04-24-2016 at 12:12 PM.
Old 04-24-2016, 11:41 AM
Resident Retard

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Isnt the fastest promod a blower car? I think i remember seeing that on facebook.
Old 04-24-2016, 11:48 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

it sure isnt a procharger F2.....

also fastest Radial car isnt procharged either
Old 04-24-2016, 11:52 AM
Resident Retard

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

That is true.
Old 04-25-2016, 01:03 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by George C....
Im not racing for 5000 i dont have a backer, i dont slang drugs so 5000 is alot of money
Can you read all seriously? I dont hide bullshit like others
My truck was setup for 7 psi and the 80e i had
I had full intentions of doing this amount of work to my truxk..it just took money
My truck once again was finished but wasnt done. It was completed with the little money i had to spend

Not new injectors same billet atomizers as i originally bought
That 4360 weight number was how i drove it on street that day...it was on chrome SSS wheels
As for gutting my truck thats not happening, my interior is gonna be same minus maybe shifter change or steering wheel swap
If you think my combo is limited to a 1500rwhp number then i dunno what to tell ya...Do a good search and youll see very similar combo making more with cast turbos
Im not limited to air flow like that blower of yours

As for being lighter...how much weight ya think will be dropped from a 4l80e to th400?
How much weight from a 3" heavy wall steel ds to a 3.75" carbonfiber driveshaft?
How much weight will be loss from 14b rear to a chromo fab 9"
How much weight loss from leafs/caltracs to chromo ladders
How much weight loss from big ssbc 14" brakes to race brakes?

Now after all that it will still be drove on street, will still have suede as its a street cruiser, will still have coolant and hold temps at 170s

Also none of these are changes all of sudden..these were planned all along but not working last year i wasnt spending that kind of money. And to help your ego none of this was planned to out run ya...it was done to handle what i had built and run with the locals.

Now my truck went into trailer after the world of wheels. i pulled it out after most of snow settled. I drove it 85miles breaking motor in then proceeded to dyno where found metal in injector

When truck was on 7 psi with a foot brake setup it probably would of went mid high 9s.

So go back to anything ive typed and its worded perfectly as stated way it was setup

Now doesnt matter what i run or etc....end result will still be same blower love from me.....that F2 will never be in front of the turbo list its just not enough blower....that 408 of yours has less quality parts as my crewcabs 402 has..
To me with all you spent to make that motor try and live you could of bought a 6 bolt motor...this would of been smart

Now as i once said once my truck is ready and you want tk run me it wont be in texas....Fact you cant drive to starting line limits you alot to actual event races

Now if you buy a motor that can run coolant and handle the pressure from an ungraded blower along with driving to starting line and back from finish line...at that point it will be more impressive but having a setup that will over heat in 15 seconds isnt impressive when others with coolant are driving to starting line

If some how your **** goes 7.5s then ill shut my mouth as at that point youll have done something no one has done and done so with a blower

Now add up all that weight difference and add in swap from 20s to bogarts then deduct your weight from myself of 195lbs.....ask yourself what will total weight difference be?
Then ask will you have enough chassis to cover the lack of few or several hundred HP difference

Now dont go crying saying youre making all these changes from before...no my truck was never finished and was completed to be ready for WOW which it was. Ibhadnt intentions of going track on 7 psi

After all this there isnt much more to say....get yours running learn how to tune dual injectors on meth and while youre doing that enjoy my show truck street truck cruiser strip truck wanna be truck whatever ppl call it take transform again.....i wont spoil anything by saying with new parts will also be more powdercoat...while all that is going on ill be redoing my crewcab...which its budget motor is being built and changes made to it alomg with more powdercoated items....why cause end of day any jackass can slap and butcher **** together...i like alot of show and nice display when hood is popped (this wasnt towards you unless youre one of them)

Mods,

Go ahead and un-stick it. George just doesn't get it.
Old 04-25-2016, 01:13 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Gotta call the tshirt company tomorrow and cancel the order.................damn

I'll end it with this.......George, post up some time slips and I'll quit thinking you're just full of ****..........There are some simple facts that can be learned from all of this:

Georges truck will never be done, which is typically the perfect excuse for guys that have never printed a decent time slip.

Even if we did this and I won 3 of the 3 races......he'd still run his mouth about unfair it was.........being that my **** has to be towed to the lanes (which even with a filled block it does not) along with a whole host of other excuses.
Old 04-25-2016, 01:37 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Couple final notes :

Don't be so quick to discount the ability of my power adder of choice. It has the potential to make some good power. It's not a stock F2.

Why would I have to run 7.50's to open your eyes, when not one person has done that yet.........even with turbos and less than 3000 lbs. Matter of fact, find me another full size truck within 200lbs of 4100 that runs a procharger and has printed a time slip quicker than 9.00. It doesn't exist to my knowledge. ****, find me one that has printed a slip quicker than 10.45. I have a feeling that Kurt is on to some good things. I'll be very happy to see him get that truck in the 9's.

George, I feel a little bad for you at this point. With all the trash you have post here and in the other thread...........if your not printing timeslips over 170 mph within the next 8 months.........you're a bitch (I'm giving you a break too........I should have said 180 mph).

You disagree that my truck is quicker then yours and used the excuse that "mine doesn't run". Mother ******..........you're on jack stands too. The only difference between me and you is that I've been over 2 seconds quicker than you.

Because I consulted madman on a few parts of the chassis, doesn't mean that I don't work on my truck myself. Madman is the only other person than me who has touched it. Also, at the time, I did not have the tooling to do cert cage and 4 link. Nothing wrong with me trusting him to do that. Other work that he did was the bed cover, and some other minor things just because it was there. Regardless of what you think, I'm very satisfied with what the truck has done thus far with a budget that is probably half of what yours is and with a motor that is pretty much a cheap chinese shortblock with 20 year old cylinder heads.

Until you post a time slip you get no more respect than the honda civic club. It's a fact.
Old 04-25-2016, 01:45 AM
8 Second Truck Club

And i dont dislike ya...youre entertaining but when you make statements as you did against turbos of course im vonna reply....end of day a F2 is filler material against turbos

Go crank mounted blower with a proline motor and youre onto something.....

This all started cause you own a blower
You keep forgetting the 2014 SAR event where the man himself (flaco) had his camp out there with at least 5 trucks (including hayhauler). There where also several other turbo trucks there that raced.

At the end of the day, mine was the only one that drove on the trailer, took the money, the trophy and I believe quickest et of the meet. I was on a mere 17 lbs of boost that day. Also (and this probably doesn't matter to you), I was having to beat half naked chicks off the truck with a broom stick when it took the trophy. I only let two of them ride back to houston with me. Wish I could remember their names.
The following users liked this post:
Slowyota (07-18-2018)
Old 04-25-2016, 08:39 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

You dont get it.....and ill keep ******* with you till you get it

I still love fact you cant stop that motor from puking coolant so you eliminated coolant from the equation

Untill a procharger is top of truck list youll get this trash...ppl dont chose procharger as they want to go fast..isnt about cookie cutter its about ehat works

8.99@152 with 26 psi isnt getting it done

Quick Reply: Official: Blown06 vs. GeorgeC Thread