Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Official: Blown06 vs. GeorgeC Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2016, 09:01 AM
TECH Addict

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by George C....
At end of it....a solid filled block, dry decked heads on alcohol blower truck wants to try his luck at a street truck...amusing but promising
street trucks have no problem driving to ls fest running 9s and then driving home, ask foose. I think you might want to rethink that phrase a little unless your willing to drive the truck to the show to race?? Didnt think so..
Old 04-24-2016, 01:26 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

Serious question

George,

Are you willing to do this with at least a total of $5k on the line spread over two bets. One for weight, and one for best of 3 passes?
Old 04-24-2016, 01:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Blown06
Serious question

George,

Are you willing to do this with at least a total of $5k on the line spread over two bets. One for weight, and one for best of 3 passes?
I can do $50, this is far too juicy not to be part of the action.
Old 04-24-2016, 01:43 AM
8 Second Truck Club

I should have prefaced the post above with questions about all these new changes you are making. First the truck was done, now it needs trans and injectors............later followed by a change in suspension type, a rearend swap and also "moving weight around".

All this bullshit started because you started running your mouth the way the truck was. You know my combo. It's not changing. Like I said before, if you're gonna show up with your "creature comforts" gone, a fabricated 9"...........basically a truck that does not resemble the one currently in your thread, then I'm not gonna waist my time.......and really that was the whole point........they are not equals.

All of the sudden you're making comments about my gutted race truck vs. a street truck and **** like that. All along, that was my whole point. You built a bad *** street truck that is gonna weight at least 4200 lbs ready to go down track and then drive home. I have a race truck. That is why I never understood you talking down to mine. On paper, you'd lose the weight bet for sure, and the 2 out of 3 would be very interesting. Is your extra 200-300 (maybe) rwhp going to cover the additional 600 lbs your truck is going to weigh over mine? I don't know, but I am willing to lay down a few stacks if you wanna find out.

If we do this
I'm gonna go back through your build thread, but I recall you are on a 411 pcm, a 14 bolt rear on stock leafs, stock front suspension with only addition being an adjustable shock, full suede interior with fun switches and gauges and ****, one of those heavy bed covers...........blah blah blah. Thats what I'm expecting to race.

I'd suggest you do the same to make sure I'm not making wholesale changes just because of this grudge race. You won't find anything because my truck is pretty much done........but you'd be just as well off as me to do the same.
Old 04-24-2016, 01:45 AM
8 Second Truck Club

The bottom line is this, with both trucks in their current configuration...........

My truck is lighter than yours. Agree or disagree?

My truck is quicker in the 1/4 than yours. Agree or disagree?
Old 04-24-2016, 07:27 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The bottom line is this, with both trucks in their current configuration...........

My truck is lighter than yours. Agree or disagree?

My truck is quicker in the 1/4 than yours. Agree or disagree?
No you are not quicker...yours doesnt run

As for lighter....my truck has no trans, no driveshaft, no rear and no rear suspension
Old 04-24-2016, 07:28 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

Serious question

George,

Im not racing for 5000 i dont have a backer, i dont slang drugs so 5000 is alot of money

Last edited by George C....; 04-24-2016 at 08:15 AM.
Old 04-24-2016, 08:05 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

Can you read all seriously? I dont hide bullshit like others
My truck was setup for 7 psi and the 80e i had
I had full intentions of doing this amount of work to my truxk..it just took money
My truck once again was finished but wasnt done. It was completed with the little money i had to spend

Not new injectors same billet atomizers as i originally bought
That 4360 weight number was how i drove it on street that day...it was on chrome SSS wheels
As for gutting my truck thats not happening, my interior is gonna be same minus maybe shifter change or steering wheel swap
If you think my combo is limited to a 1500rwhp number then i dunno what to tell ya...Do a good search and youll see very similar combo making more with cast turbos
Im not limited to air flow like that blower of yours

As for being lighter...how much weight ya think will be dropped from a 4l80e to th400?
How much weight from a 3" heavy wall steel ds to a 3.75" carbonfiber driveshaft?
How much weight will be loss from 14b rear to a chromo fab 9"
How much weight loss from leafs/caltracs to chromo ladders
How much weight loss from big ssbc 14" brakes to race brakes?

Now after all that it will still be drove on street, will still have suede as its a street cruiser, will still have coolant and hold temps at 170s

Also none of these are changes all of sudden..these were planned all along but not working last year i wasnt spending that kind of money. And to help your ego none of this was planned to out run ya...it was done to handle what i had built and run with the locals.

Now my truck went into trailer after the world of wheels. i pulled it out after most of snow settled. I drove it 85miles breaking motor in then proceeded to dyno where found metal in injector

When truck was on 7 psi with a foot brake setup it probably would of went mid high 9s.

So go back to anything ive typed and its worded perfectly as stated way it was setup

Now doesnt matter what i run or etc....end result will still be same blower love from me.....that F2 will never be in front of the turbo list its just not enough blower....that 408 of yours has less quality parts as my crewcabs 402 has..
To me with all you spent to make that motor try and live you could of bought a 6 bolt motor...this would of been smart

Now as i once said once my truck is ready and you want tk run me it wont be in texas....Fact you cant drive to starting line limits you alot to actual event races

Now if you buy a motor that can run coolant and handle the pressure from an ungraded blower along with driving to starting line and back from finish line...at that point it will be more impressive but having a setup that will over heat in 15 seconds isnt impressive when others with coolant are driving to starting line

If some how your **** goes 7.5s then ill shut my mouth as at that point youll have done something no one has done and done so with a blower

Now add up all that weight difference and add in swap from 20s to bogarts then deduct your weight from myself of 195lbs.....ask yourself what will total weight difference be?
Then ask will you have enough chassis to cover the lack of few or several hundred HP difference

Now dont go crying saying youre making all these changes from before...no my truck was never finished and was completed to be ready for WOW which it was. Ibhadnt intentions of going track on 7 psi

After all this there isnt much more to say....get yours running learn how to tune dual injectors on meth and while youre doing that enjoy my show truck street truck cruiser strip truck wanna be truck whatever ppl call it take transform again.....i wont spoil anything by saying with new parts will also be more powdercoat...while all that is going on ill be redoing my crewcab...which its budget motor is being built and changes made to it alomg with more powdercoated items....why cause end of day any jackass can slap and butcher **** together...i like alot of show and nice display when hood is popped (this wasnt towards you unless youre one of them)

I should have prefaced the post above with questions about all these new changes you are making. First the truck was done, now it needs trans and injectors............later followed by a change in suspension type, a rearend swap and also "moving weight around".

All this bullshit started because you started running your mouth the way the truck was. You know my combo. It's not changing. Like I said before, if you're gonna show up with your "creature comforts" gone, a fabricated 9"...........basically a truck that does not resemble the one currently in your thread, then I'm not gonna waist my time.......and really that was the whole point........they are not equals.

All of the sudden you're making comments about my gutted race truck vs. a street truck and **** like that. All along, that was my whole point. You built a bad *** street truck that is gonna weight at least 4200 lbs ready to go down track and then drive home. I have a race truck. That is why I never understood you talking down to mine. On paper, you'd lose the weight bet for sure, and the 2 out of 3 would be very interesting. Is your extra 200-300 (maybe) rwhp going to cover the additional 600 lbs your truck is going to weigh over mine? I don't know, but I am willing to lay down a few stacks if you wanna find out.

If we do this
I'm gonna go back through your build thread, but I recall you are on a 411 pcm, a 14 bolt rear on stock leafs, stock front suspension with only addition being an adjustable shock, full suede interior with fun switches and gauges and ****, one of those heavy bed covers...........blah blah blah. Thats what I'm expecting to race.

I'd suggest you do the same to make sure I'm not making wholesale changes just because of this grudge race. You won't find anything because my truck is pretty much done........but you'd be just as well off as me to do the same.
Old 04-24-2016, 08:06 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

Originally Posted by skolman91
street trucks have no problem driving to ls fest running 9s and then driving home, ask foose. I think you might want to rethink that phrase a little unless your willing to drive the truck to the show to race?? Didnt think so..
No body was talking about high 9s trucks
Old 04-24-2016, 08:30 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

And i dont dislike ya...youre entertaining but when you make statements as you did against turbos of course im vonna reply....end of day a F2 is filler material against turbos

Go crank mounted blower with a proline motor and youre onto something.....

This all started cause you own a blower

Quick Reply: Official: Blown06 vs. GeorgeC Thread