Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

4 Link guys?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Launching!

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 4 Link guys?

Hey guys I've been reading through some 4 link threads and I was hoping I might be able to get some advice. I have an 05 RCSB that id like to 4 link but unfortunately I don't know of any chassis shops locally(Pittsburgh Pa) familiar with these trucks, which has steered me towards the Chassis Works Kit (KP Kit). I'm not necessarily sold on the full bolt on kit but it's an option I suppose. Wondering if anyone would recommend the kit for a truck that will primarily be drag raced assuming the kit will be used with coil overs out back. It seems the majority of guys running the kits are doing so for ride height adjustability not necessarily racing application with the exception of Pitman who I tried to PM but haven't heard back from yet. So, I guess if anyone has any chassis shop recommendations or lack there of, would this be a viable option??
Old 04-09-2016, 05:09 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

It will need to be built. Not bought. Get the book doorslammers and plot out your truck in 4link plus. This is my 69 camaro plotted. "Build" it in the program then replicate it in real world. Thats how i would attack the project anyways...btw i am nowhere near a pro with 4 link setups. Im new to it myself so do your own homework.
Name:  proposed_zpsgl56yobr.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  117.5 KB
Old 04-09-2016, 09:09 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Im from pittsburgh and there are some chassis shops

Look up Dominic not domination chassis but dominic as hes around liberty ave area
Old 04-09-2016, 09:37 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by George C....
Im from pittsburgh and there are some chassis shops

Look up Dominic not domination chassis but dominic as hes around liberty ave area
Great I'll look him up! Thanks George! I'd like to to talk with him about having a cage done also.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ironcityboom
Hey guys I've been reading through some 4 link threads and I was hoping I might be able to get some advice. I have an 05 RCSB that id like to 4 link but unfortunately I don't know of any chassis shops locally(Pittsburgh Pa) familiar with these trucks, which has steered me towards the Chassis Works Kit (KP Kit). I'm not necessarily sold on the full bolt on kit but it's an option I suppose. Wondering if anyone would recommend the kit for a truck that will primarily be drag raced assuming the kit will be used with coil overs out back. It seems the majority of guys running the kits are doing so for ride height adjustability not necessarily racing application with the exception of Pitman who I tried to PM but haven't heard back from yet. So, I guess if anyone has any chassis shop recommendations or lack there of, would this be a viable option??
Hey just saw this, sorry. I don't see a PM?
Where do you live...I know of a shop down Daytona Florida way. They got my buddys 9 sec Nova going straight as hell.

Vid of Nova once they got it fixed. 5.93 eighth mile on a 1.35 sixty foot time. Motor is a 498, running NA
http://vid895.photobucket.com/albums...psmpult6ww.mp4

Pitt

Last edited by pittman; 04-09-2016 at 05:50 PM.
Old 04-09-2016, 06:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by pittman
Hey just saw this, sorry. I don't see a PM?
Where do you live...I know of a shop down Daytona Florida way. They got my buddys 9 sec Nova going straight as hell.

Vid of Nova once they got it fixed. 5.93 eighth mile on a 1.35 sixty foot time. Motor is a 498, running NA
http://vid895.photobucket.com/albums...psmpult6ww.mp4

Pitt
Thanks Pitt got your PM!
Old 04-09-2016, 06:28 PM
Formerly ScreamingL

Look up nathan in mars or evans city for a cage. If you been to track you may of saw his blue fox going 7s on a mild shot....he also been doing chassis work

Hes a buddy of mine
Old 04-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Launching!

Look up nathan in mars or evans city for a cage. If you been to track you may of saw his blue fox going 7s on a mild shot....he also been doing chassis work

Hes a buddy of mine
Does he have a shop name I can look up for a contact number?
Old 04-09-2016, 07:27 PM
Formerly ScreamingL

Are you onnfacebook
Old 04-09-2016, 07:40 PM
Launching!

Are you onnfacebook
Yes sir

Quick Reply: 4 Link guys?