Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

1st time out

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 08:05 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 373 Likes on 254 Posts

LSFest...theres any idea...its in Bowling Green, KY so somewhat in the middle, and a pretty big stage for a race like this. I would throw $50 in the pot!
Old 04-14-2016, 08:06 AM

Received 216 Likes on 146 Posts

Ill drink a beer w the winner. And the loser... Is that the track that has super wide lanes?
Old 04-14-2016, 08:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Travis is the only one who can and would back up his talk. George, you are all talk with your truck. No track times, no races won, just a garage queen and you are on here talking all this ****. When you lose a race, all you are going to be able to say is that yours is a "street truck". Don't get me wrong, your truck is well put together and I respect that, but come on man. Just stfu and put your truck on the track. You look like an idiot on here.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:33 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
I thought the white man in the south was the steriotypical racist. This yankee is pissed at messkins and dark meat. Damn! Lol
I have family thats mexican, theyre more racist then the blacks i grew up with
Old 04-14-2016, 08:40 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by oakley6575
Travis is the only one who can and would back up his talk. George, you are all talk with your truck. No track times, no races won, just a garage queen and you are on here talking all this ****. When you lose a race, all you are going to be able to say is that yours is a "street truck". Don't get me wrong, your truck is well put together and I respect that, but come on man. Just stfu and put your truck on the track. You look like an idiot on here.
Lets see you realize in pa it snows in april right? Last week it snowed and track was closed. My truck has been in my trailer for several weeks since bring on dyno...I had yo send my injectors out

Now im sure yourr smarter then what youre presenting yourself out to be but how can someone make a track pass when its snowing? How can someone even make any hits if injectors are back at supplier?

Also what good will it do beating onna trans that wont hold the power? Now you may ask why do i have such a weak trans very simple...it was built prior to my 427..was built for a low rpm 6.0....All last yr i was off work so i chose to complete my truck and figured once back to work i can save up for a proper trans.....see the thing when you dont have drug money or backers funding youre setup it takes time to build...Just as it took over a year to save up and build my 427..

Now you say races won....travis hasnt even figured out his fuel system and youre at me like this...it would be best to pay attention to everything instead of just jumping in without a paddle
Old 04-14-2016, 09:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
Ill drink a beer w the winner. And the loser... Is that the track that has super wide lanes?
It does have wide lanes and is well taken care of. I live about 30 mins from it.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Snow or not.. injectors or not, trans or not. You still are talking trash to everyone from texas to mexicans based on your expectations and imagination. Bottom line is you have nothing to back up your claims so just lay low and be humble until you have the right to tell everyone you are fast.. Cause as of now, the chevy cruze in my driveway will run laps around your truck. It has the 1.4L with a big single turbo. Its pretty badass.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:41 AM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

Clinton likes dark meat.... How do we know this... What did I miss. Sanders is going to take all of you guys fast trucks and give them to those of us without fast trucks. So thank you for building them.

I have the fastest truck on my road so ya'll can suck it.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:21 AM
Resident Retard

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

I just dropped a double flusher deuce
Old 04-14-2016, 10:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by George C....
I have family thats mexican, theyre more racist then the blacks i grew up with
Have a bunch of Mexicans (born in Texas) in my family through marriage and none of them are racist ANY whatsoever. The nicest and most giving people I've ever met. Imho its the individual that chooses to buy into racism. I only judge a man by his actions, not race.

Quick Reply: 1st time out