Central & Northern ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IL, MO, IA, KY, OH, IN, MI, WI

PT.net members around Detroit

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 07:27 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Ya I have a hard time getting people to play on the road- but simplemanlance gets in his grandpa looking z71 people want to play all the time, I don't get it.

Ya 6 months ago there was something on aggressive driving law- this is what I found- sorry for false info I was told wrong

***The Michigan State Police has launched an online web site to report Aggressive Driving/Road Rage incidents. The purpose of this new reporting method is to identify areas throughout the state that show a propensity for this type of conduct. Once these areas are identified, measures such as increased police presence, engineering studies, and strict enforcement can be undertaken.

***kb kit I'd be in for one if I could find someone to buy my mp122 kit
Old 10-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Mod with training wheels

Received 202 Likes on 138 Posts

Looks like he's got customers in Michigan. We'll put him to work while he's there...sorry Kyle, no vacation for you!
Old 10-23-2013, 05:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

people from the midwest are some of the nicest you'll meet, but once we get behind the wheel watch the hell out
Old 10-26-2013, 02:39 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, I'll be around, all depending on time/date. Just shoot me a pm for my number if you want to roll around and let me know when.

Tell Kyle to please bring sample of T6 kit with a borg warner on top too! Damn I've been wanting one so bad but no mula at the moment.

Hey wasted rubber, sup homeslice, haven't seen you post around here before! Get yo' **** fixed so we can do more three wide truck rolls up and down Woodward.
Old 10-26-2013, 03:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's up Dave? Now that I've got another Chevy I've been stalking this site again after a little hiatus. My Lightning will definitely be healthy come Spring, can't wait to do some more runs!
Old 10-26-2013, 06:03 PM
13 Second Truck Club

ya im not sure when ill be putting the truck up for the winter- usually this weekend is the last i drive it till march/april.... this weather seems to change to quick, and the days that are nice i have to work or cant find the time to take it out. and also need to get my house ready for winter

im seriously considering a turbo kit, i just need someone to buy my maggie - thought about putting it on my z71 but i think my motor will let go, its not sounding healthy when it starts up

is milan still open?
Old 10-26-2013, 09:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by trxmxzx
ya im not sure when ill be putting the truck up for the winter- usually this weekend is the last i drive it till march/april.... this weather seems to change to quick, and the days that are nice i have to work or cant find the time to take it out. and also need to get my house ready for winter

im seriously considering a turbo kit, i just need someone to buy my maggie - thought about putting it on my z71 but i think my motor will let go, its not sounding healthy when it starts up

is milan still open?

Last year I was driving my Silverado all the way until the holidays. As long as it stays dry and no snow on the ground I keep insurance on it. We'll see how long this fall lasts...

And yeah I just got an email from Milan saying they will be open tomorrow @ 9am for test and tune. I'll see how dry my road is in the morning and decide if I want to roll down there, or possibly up to Lapeer drag way. Anybody else interested?
Old 10-26-2013, 09:15 PM
13 Second Truck Club

test and tune on a sunday? anytimes on when you might go that is? i have a few things to do in the morning- im interested though
Old 10-27-2013, 06:33 AM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ShredSled
Last year I was driving my Silverado all the way until the holidays. As long as it stays dry and no snow on the ground I keep insurance on it. We'll see how long this fall lasts...

And yeah I just got an email from Milan saying they will be open tomorrow @ 9am for test and tune. I'll see how dry my road is in the morning and decide if I want to roll down there, or possibly up to Lapeer drag way. Anybody else interested?
Man I was just thru Milan yesterday , all was dry with a little hint of salt on the road , and damn the freeway is rough around there !

Dave I had a few beers with the previous owner of your sweet RCSB , would be nice to come up and run with you guys .
Old 10-27-2013, 07:33 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Let's run!! Going to lapeer today test and tune

Quick Reply: PT.net members around Detroit