Central & Northern ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IL, MO, IA, KY, OH, IN, MI, WI

PT.net members around Detroit

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Mod with training wheels

Received 202 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by TIM Z
Not from Detroit but that would be cool to have ya in the east .
Lots of killers stuff in Michigan , I'm heading up there next week for dyno tuning.
Right on man, it'll be good to meet some new people.

Originally Posted by trxmxzx
Cool deal ill pm ya my number
Got it. I'll let you know more details when I get them. I told Julien we should rent a C7 vette while we're there and he liked that idea Might be rolling out hot if we can find one!
Old 10-19-2013, 02:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol see tons of C7's on the road around here but haven't heard about any rentals yet.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:20 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Hopefully the weather won't be in in the low 40's- that car would be worthless with these cold roads!! Since the weathers dropped below 70 I have trouble hooking a lot now.

But would definitly be a fun ride!!!

So if you get this job do you get a company car? I swear it seems like every employee has a manufacturing plate lol-
Get one of those 2014 vettes as a DD

Last edited by trxmxzx; 10-19-2013 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Mod with training wheels

Oh I don't know lol. I've only been asked about compensation once so far and I told them I'm not picky. I'll just be happy to have a nice job in this shitty economy. If I still have to blast down Michigan roads in my geo...then so be it
Old 10-20-2013, 05:57 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by smokeshow
Oh I don't know lol. I've only been asked about compensation once so far and I told them I'm not picky. I'll just be happy to have a nice job in this shitty economy. If I still have to blast down Michigan roads in my geo...then so be it
Good luck with that , they drive 85-90+ up there
Old 10-22-2013, 07:10 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Ya but they passed that road rage law- so anyone driving like a as***le gets turned in three times or something they get a ticket in the mail- me I hate people pacing me or blocking three lanes of road at the same speed- ya so I might break 90mph quickly before they speed up to close the gap- but we are at fault for "driving aggressively" so we get the ticket-

I think I got turned in the other day on I-96 he was riding my tail for a while really close on the phone- after I did a quick lane change when he was doing 70ish in fast lane- then all of a sudden he's doing 80
Old 10-22-2013, 07:15 PM
Mod with training wheels

Well if they want to race, I just won't take the geo! Good luck keeping up if I roll out in the silverado
Old 10-22-2013, 07:36 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well if they want to race, I just won't take the geo! Good luck keeping up if I roll out in the silverado
That's what I'm talkin bout Willis !

When you have a truck with stupid power freeway pulls are soooo much fun , cruising at a Hundo is too easy in these trucks .
Love when a car tries to ride my *** , I drop the hammer and - Goodbye !
Old 10-22-2013, 09:24 PM
Mod with training wheels

So Kyle (kbracing96) will be joining the party!
Old 10-22-2013, 11:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by trxmxzx
Ya but they passed that road rage law- so anyone driving like a as***le gets turned in three times or something they get a ticket in the mail- me I hate people pacing me or blocking three lanes of road at the same speed- ya so I might break 90mph quickly before they speed up to close the gap- but we are at fault for "driving aggressively" so we get the ticket-

I think I got turned in the other day on I-96 he was riding my tail for a while really close on the phone- after I did a quick lane change when he was doing 70ish in fast lane- then all of a sudden he's doing 80
Say whaaaaaat? so all someone has to do is call in and say you were driving erratic and you will get a ticket? Talk about ultimate snitching.. I dont see how that could possibly work without proof, or else people could make false claims all they want..

So Kyle (kbracing96) will be joining the party!
Tell him to bring me a turbo kit, ill meet you guys at the IN/MI border, my *** isnt going to detroit unless its driving thru it to windsor to the full nude strip clubs.. speaking of which i think they have a male club there you can drop spoolin off at...

Quick Reply: PT.net members around Detroit