Central & Northern ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IL, MO, IA, KY, OH, IN, MI, WI

Northwest Ohio members

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 11:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If we can get at least five members to meet up and do a photo shoot we can get a meet up in C-bus or close to it.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'd be down for that if its next spring or something. Trucks in storage for the winter currently and also getting upgrades.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:21 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I would love too meet up also but right now i am swamped at work, 12-16 hour days 6 days a week !!!!
Old 12-01-2011, 08:50 PM
11 Second Club

If we are going to do this in central Ohio I'm pretty close, so I'm definetly in, and really no matter where it's at I'm pretty much there. Do we want this to happen some time soon, or wait until spring? Are we keeping this to GM since everyone so far is, or letting anything go? How do we let other Ohio members know about this? Not everyone puts their location under their avatar. I will send a couple of pms and see who pops their head in here.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

I am in and will try not to be one of those 3/4 members! Truck is tucked away in the garage for the winter so spring would work best for me.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:40 PM
TECH Regular

Thanks for the heads up Brent on the thread. I think an event/show would be awesome. Only problem for me is truck currently isn't in show worthy condition due to hail damage. It's getting repaired come spring time, so spring would be great for an event. I'm located in south west Ohio, so Columbus isn't a big distance from me. My vote would be to get a group together to attend one of the Tech meets (support but represent).

Last edited by SilverDog; 12-01-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So far it seems spring time works for everyone. Dont know anyone in my area with a ls swap or a ls truck in general that would go. But if it was open for ricers I know a few. HAHAH keep them out!
Old 12-02-2011, 12:40 PM

I would also shoot for spring time,better weather at the least, I would say Just GM members first, or we can break it down to just GM,Dodge,ford shoots.

All I really wanna do is get a meet up, shoot the ****,get a bite and a brew and hang out,take a ton of pictures, My rig will be going under the knife here real soon for a next list of winter upgrades, trans,cam,etc,etc,etc, plus it really needs another clay bar 12 pack session.

Maybe get some stickers made up for the date and place.

All info or suggestion's will be accepted,if someones knows a good place to take pics or hang out and wants to bring some strippers to pose that's a bonus .

Dont be shy dudes/dudettes if you got a good idea or suggestion,post it up.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:58 PM
11 Second Club

OhioLSX group on tech has had a spring dyno day for 2 years now, and will probably have another this coming spring. They have them on the west side of Columbus at Dynotune Motorsports. There are some pretty nice cars that always go, so I always make sure to go. I can check with Joe to see if he minds some more trucks than just me joining in if that's what we decide on. If not, at QS&L you can reserve a big chunk of the lot for a gtg, or I can ask around to see where would be some other good places for this.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:42 PM

We got some time to get this in order,if its early enough that I could drive up in the AM and be back home late that will work out sweet.

I'd say a meet and greet with members on here then just take it from there.
Pictures by make/model? all 1500's all 2500's so on and so fourth, then just a massive group shot if we can get enough.

Quick Reply: Northwest Ohio members