Central & Northern ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IL, MO, IA, KY, OH, IN, MI, WI

Moving to Oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 11:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moving to Oklahoma

Moving to Oklahoma from Texas to take over the state section of the company I work for. Really don't know anyone so figured this would be a start to make some friends other than bars and such. ive got a 2005 GMC Sierra that got a 370 with a 76mm turbo and meth injection but that's got a broken transmission and ive also got a 2014 renegade 1000 that put down about 78whp but that's also in the fixing fase after rolling it down a river bank into the river.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 05_GMC
Moving to Oklahoma from Texas to take over the state section of the company I work for. Really don't know anyone so figured this would be a start to make some friends other than bars and such. ive got a 2005 GMC Sierra that got a 370 with a 76mm turbo and meth injection but that's got a broken transmission and ive also got a 2014 renegade 1000 that put down about 78whp but that's also in the fixing fase after rolling it down a river bank into the river.

I'm in tulsa, so if you're up around this area drop me a line, I might be moving to okc if I can get back in the oilfield. Either way this states no where near as big as texas so let's meet up sometime.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:06 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in the Yukon (NW OKC area). If you need help finding a mechanic once your settled here, Chris Bales of Bales Performance Motorsports in Mustang is the truck guru around here.