BBQ, FOOD, RECIPES, DRINKS, & PARAPHERNALIA A place to share your favorite recipes, grills, stoves, sporks, and whatever else feeds our need to make our belly feel good.

In-N-Out!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree that whataburger has nothing on In-N-Out. I only like the occasional things WB does, but thats the deal with In-N-Out, they have never had a limited time only menu item.

Fuzzy taco? Never heard it, but sounds like I need to try it!

And Alex, the Heart Attack Grille just arrived in Dallas TX here, and if you're 350 or over you eat whatever you want for free. Also, everything there is based on medical operations and its nurse / doctor themed

And 30 minutes will definitely not be the norm, everyone is just rushing them to try it out. Itll be down to 1-4 minutes in the next couple weeks
Old 05-17-2011, 09:23 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ya'll don't know what you're missing, not having p terrys burgers. They are the absolute best. Mighty fine isn't bad either, definitely better than whataburger. Too bad they're not opening an in and out down here in my area.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well I'm guessin those other places aren't fast food, thus no comparison to whataburger...

There Is a great burger place here in Plano called Country burger, and they have the best burger imo, but it's not exactly fast food, more of a full blown restaurant.

But really, so many burgers, so little time to eat them!
Old 05-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No theyre fast food. One is a drive through and the other you have to go in but it is fast food.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I smelt In-n-out going to town tonight on the grill from my house. My go-to spot when I do all my cam installs, drop kits etc etc... Lee knows this ha
Old 05-18-2011, 04:49 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Nuclear...the line will go down but not by much. There's an In-n-out .25 miles from my current house and my last house and during lunch hours it's still an easy 25-30 minute wait if not more and at night, around 10-11pm it's just as long. Any both those stores have been open for 15+ years. Not sure if that will happen at your guys locations but for the most part, the In-n-outs in Ca. still require a long wait during certain times!

Everytime I come home from sea, my first meal is an double double animal style.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well dfw isn't exactly a tourist destination though. I see tip top wait times around 10 minutes after the other 6 locations ( I think that's how many there are going to be) open , spreading the crowd around. Also dfw has less people then la and Vegas etc that area.

I'm just glad there are two locations close to one house, and two close to the other house
Old 05-18-2011, 12:02 PM
TECH Resident

Whataburger is nothing to get excited about. . .
Old 05-18-2011, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Hey Nuclear...the line will go down but not by much. There's an In-n-out .25 miles from my current house and my last house and during lunch hours it's still an easy 25-30 minute wait if not more and at night, around 10-11pm it's just as long. Any both those stores have been open for 15+ years. Not sure if that will happen at your guys locations but for the most part, the In-n-outs in Ca. still require a long wait during certain times!
exactly, there's one by my job about 1 mile down the street... if u go there for lunch at 11:45am and after ur gonna wait a while, drive thru is 15-20mins and standing is like 10mins... i like In-N-Out but not that much, i mean its good but i dont feel the same about them as Lee or Julien(as seen above) do... I ALWAYS have to tell them really well done on the meat, that bugs me...

-Rob
Old 05-18-2011, 04:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kbracing96
Their food is pretty good, but one of their claims to fame is their food is fresh, never frozen or processed. Beef is 100 fresh ground beef never frozen, their fries are cut from whole potatoes and cooked when you order them, and all their veggies are fresh and sliced/prepared daily as well. About as close as you come to fresh home cooked for fast food as you can get.

But as far as waiting that long for "fast food" I'd wait till the newness wares off, But I ate at In-n-Out all the time in Phoenix.
Wendy's doesnt freez there meat either......

Quick Reply: In-N-Out!